Clash At Stark Tower

You make it to the F.E.A.S.T center as Spider-Man. You enter the building, weakened and exhausted. Two volunteers and your aunt notice you.

Volunteer 1: What the...?

You fall onto one knee, and they go over to help you. AJ walks by and sees you too. He rushes to your aid.

AJ: Spider-Man! What happened?

You were in pain and exhausted. You didn't respond. It felt like you used your remaining energy to swing to the shelter.

Aunt: We have to get him on a bed.

They bring you over to the main area and lay you down. Clementine walks in and sees what's going on. She runs over.

Clementine: What happened?

AJ: I don't know...he looks exhausted...and hurt.

You try to keep your eyes open, but it finally gets to you. You close your eyes and black out.

• •

{A Few Hours Later}

You wake up still in your suit and mask. You were okay with the train passengers seeing your face, but you hope nobody at the shelter decided to look for themselves.

You get up, still feeling some discomfort. You fall over and catch yourself with one arm. You see Clementine run over.

Clementine: Hey, take it easy!

You groan.

You: You know me...I can't.

Clementine: I heard about the train incident. What the hell happened?

You: Lee said it best..."You have a train to catch." It was harder than it sounded.

You look down for a moment, then look at Clementine.

You: I...don't think I can beat him.

Clementine: Maybe you can't...maybe Spider-Man needs help from his friend Y/N.

You: ...What?

Clementine looks around and sees volunteers walking by. She refers to you in the third person for a reason.

Clementine: He's smart, maybe even as smart Dr. Everett. He can build things, maybe something that can stop him for good.

You nod, understanding what she's saying.

You: Okay...okay...

You get up, and start slowly walking out of the room.

Clementine: Go get him, tiger.

You look back, weakly smiling behind your mask. You then leave the shelter.

Nearby, AJ starts moving boxes of supplies. He starts looking for the packages of coffee grounds.

AJ: That's not it...

He looks over at another box in the corner, and goes over to pick it up.

AJ: Maybe is this one.

He begins carrying it, but he feels a sharp prick on his right hand.

You: Agh!

He slaps on the back of his hand, crushing the arachnid. The spider falls to the ground, dead. AJ looks at the bite, and then back at the spider.

AJ: Huh. Weird.

• •

You make it back to your apartment. You go into your room and walk towards your workbench.