Together

Hope was restored.

The Avengers helped the citizens on Yelp floating city into the lifeboats so they can get to safety. Even Rhodey as War Machine showed up and assisted Tony by keeping Ultron's sentries away from the Hellicarrier.

As you and the other heroes are in the city, Thor is at the abandoned church where the Doomsday Trigger is. He is fighting Ultron. He punches the Asgardian and grabs him by the neck.

Ultron: You think you're saving anyone?

Thor struggles in his grasp.

Ultron: I turn that key and drop this rock a little early and it's still billions dead. Even you can't stop that.

Thor: I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast...

Thor continues to stall while being held by Ultron.

Thor: I am running out of things to say! Are you ready?

Suddenly, Vision flies in and hits Ultron with Mjölnir. The robot goes flying through a wall and into the lot outside. The synthezoid hands Thor back his hammer.

Vision: It's terribly well-balanced.

Thor: Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so...

Out of nowhere, sentries start arriving at the church. The two start fighting them off and it wasn't long until the speedster, Pietro, arrives to assist. You and Steve show up as well, with Daryl and Wanda arriving moments later.

Tony drops down, meeting up with the rest of you. He speaks into his comms.

Tony: Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."

Andrea drives toward the church in a truck. She responds.

Andrea: Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly.

She parks the vehicle and exits. She walks over to the rest of the team.

Andrea: What's the drill?

Tony motions over at the Doomsday Trigger.

Tony: This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.

Hulk arrives seconds later, landing on two robots and crushing them. He lets out a roar as he enters the church. Outside, Ultron hovers above the church. Everybody looks up at him as Thor yells.

Thor: Is that the best you can do?

Ultron raises his arm and summons an army of robots. They start sprinting towards the church. You pant as you look on.

You: You had to ask...

Ultron: This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possible hope to stop me?

Tony nods, and looks over at you.

Tony: Like the web-head said...together.

Hulk lets out another roar as the robots start entering the church. You and the rest of the Avengers start fighting off the threat.

Cap throws his shield, Thor swings his hammer, Tony shoots repulsor beams, you use your web-shooters, Daryl shoots from his bow, Wanda uses her magic and Andrea uses her firearms. Pietro uses his super-speed, Hulk pummels the robots, and Vision uses his enhanced strength and flight.

The team works together in harmony, keeping Ultron's sentries away from the Trigger. You weren't going to let the homicidal robot win.

Ultron sees this, and chooses to fly in to do the job himself. Vision stops him, and they begin fighting in the air. Vision ultimately uses his beam from the Mind Stone to blast him out of the church.