I'll Always Be With You

The Goblin drags you towards an abandoned dilapidated building, and throws you at it.

You crash through the side of the building, and slam into other walls and windows. You roll across the floor until you stop, and begin to get up.

Then a pumpkin bomb bounces towards you and detonates.

The force throws you backwards and you crash through a wall as you yell. You hit a pillar, and land on the ground in front of you face first.

The Goblin gets off his glider and stands over you.

Goblin: Misery, misery, misery....that's what you've chosen.....

You get on your feet, dazed, tired, and in pain.

Goblin: I offered you friendship, and you spat in my face!

The Goblin then lands a blow at your stomach, then punches across the face. He then uppercuts you with so much force that you land several feet back.

You get up and try to counter his other punch, but he just knees you in the abdomen, and punches you across the face again.

You're getting your ass kicked.

You try to web him up, but he gets out of the webbing and roundhouse kicks you, causing you to stumble back.

He then leaps towards you and kicks you into a brick wall. You fall face first on the floor once more.

Goblin: You've spun you last web, Y/N. Your hero days are over.

You look up at him, face bloodied and bruised.

Goblin: Had you not been so selfish, your little girlfriend's death would've been quick and painless....but now that you've pissed me off....I'm going to finish her. Nice....and slow.

You look at him with such anger, as the rage inside you builds.

Goblin pulls out a retractable sword.

Goblin: Clementine and I....are gonna have a hell of a time.

He raises his sword and brings it down at you, but you roll out of the way, and get onto your feet.

No more games.

You shoot a web at his sword and pull it out of his hands. You then shoot another web at his chest and pull him towards you, where you knee him in the face.

He stumbles back, and you shoot another web at a slab of concrete nearby, and throw it at him. It hits him and he gets launched into a wall.

He gets up and looks around, but doesn't see you. This is when you swing from out of nowhere and grab him.

You throw him against a brick wall and you land in front of him. You punch him across the face, and the Goblin leans over on his side. You grab him by the collar and punch him again....and again....and again. You wanted to beat him to the brink of death.

After a few more haymakers, the Goblin pleads for you to stop.

Goblin: Y/N! Stop! It's me!

You stop hitting him, and the Goblin slowly takes off his mask.

It's Louis's dad, Norman Osborn.

You: Mr. Osborn? You killed those people on the balcony. You tried to kill my aunt....you tried to kill Clementine.

Mr. Osborn: That wasn't me! That was the Goblin! I had nothing to do with it!

You just look at him.