I'm Still Here

{Two Weeks Later}

The man walks down towards his car at the end of the alleyway. Two other men follow him.

The first guy goes over to the driver's side door, but a web sticks his hand to the handle. The two other men notice this, and quickly look up to see nobody around.

The second man is suddenly lifted up by an invisible entity and thrown into the wall. The third man unholsters his gun, but something grabs it and it's disabled with orange electricity. He's then punched with a Venom blast and crashes against the wall.

The first man looks around in fear, not knowing what's going on. Suddenly, AJ appears in front of him. He wears his new suit.

AJ grabs his head and pins it against the roof of the car

AJ grabs his head and pins it against the roof of the car. Upon seeing the New Frontier brand on his neck, he asks his question.

AJ: Who makes the explosives for the New Frontier?

AJ figures if he can find the maker of their signature bombs, then he can probably find their hideout.

Goon 1: We don't have a maker!

AJ presses his face harder against the metal.

AJ: Don't make me shock you like I did your homie. The Venom blast isn't pleasant.

Goon 1: We just use the blueprint Mitch Carlyle left us!

AJ: Carlyle? You mean the Mad Bomber?

Goon 1: Yeah! Whatever the hell he went by!

Mitch is currently in Rykers. If AJ wants to talk with him, he has to find a way inside the prison.

AJ slams the man's head against the car and knocks him out.

It was about to be noon. AJ feels it'd be cool to break into Rykers on this nice Tuesday.

• •

{Later That Day}

Mitch lays on his bunk in his cell. He was only one of several still in the cell block as most of the inmates were in the yard.

He looks at his wall containing drawings from his little brother, Willy. Even while prison, as a convicted terrorist, his brother still loves him.

???: Uh...Mitch?

Mitch quickly turns around at the sudden name call. He sits up upon seeing a suited figure in his cell. It's AJ.

Mitch: What the hell? Who are you? How'd you get in here?

AJ had successfully snuck in using his camouflage to get by guards and cameras, even using his bio electricity to fry control panels in order to let him in locked places.