Mind Games | Part 4

The police arrived to pick up Kraven. You stood around watching as they arrested him and were putting him in a vehicle.

You notice a car pull up, and a familiar face came out. It was Captain Rick Grimes.

You: Rick!

He walked over to you, raising a brow.

Captain Grimes: Since when did I give you the right to call me Rick?

You smile beneath your mask. That was reassurance that what had happened the last two days wasn't real.

You: Sorry, Captain.

He looks over at Kraven, who's in a squad car.

Captain Grimes: Simon Antoly's brother, William Carver. One morphs into whoever he sees, and the other is a big fan of animals....

He chuckles after finishing his statement, and you decide to ask him a question.

You: Captain? When's the last time the Shocker was spotted?

Captain Grimes: Um...well, Nick Brice is dead. Luke Schultz has been locked up since that mess you both made in Broadway.

You nod.

You: Thanks....how's Carl doing? Your family?

Captain Grimes: Good, I guess....why are you asking this?

You just wanted to make sure they were okay. You were already happy to see Rick okay.

You: Just making sure. See you around, Captain.

THWIP!

You swing away from the scene. Now it was time to make sure your friends were okay...if Clementine was okay.

••

{The Next Day}

Your friends were fine, but Clementine was nowhere to be found. You went over to Channel 4 News earlier, where Clementine interns, and asked Mitch to help you narrow down warehouses in the city.

You remember the warehouse you were at being by the waterfront, and beside a church. Mitch helped you figure out that the warehouse was in Two Bridges.

THWIP!

You were swinging through the city, until your phone rang. It was from Clementine.

You perched on the side of a building, and answered it.

You: Hello?

Natasha: Spider-Man, you poor thing. I heard you had a bad dream....or should I call you, Y/N?

You: Psychic twins, huh? Let me give you a reading, you're both going back to prison.

Natasha: Really? Want to explain that to your girlfriend here?

You: If you lay one hand on her....

Natasha: Trust me, there's a lot of things we can do that don't involve our hands.

THWIP!

You continue to swing through the city, still on the phone.

You: Leave her out of this.

Natasha: Shut up and listen. You are going to kill Kraven the Hunter. Break into jail and do it.