Dude, Sick Costume

{Two Weeks Later}

It was Halloween. You and your friends plan on going to the Halloween fair by the pier tonight. You didn't know what to wear at first, but you knew Clementine was going to go as a vampire. You might as well go as a zombie or something.

You and Clementine have been together for only a couple weeks, but you've both felt like you've been together for longer. It feels perfect.

You get a call, and see it's from Louis.

You: Yup?

Louis: You ready to get your scream on?

You: Don't you mean you? I bet one of the scarers there is gonna make you piss yourself.

Louis: We'll see. You think they're going to want to scare Agent J?

You remember that Louis is dressing as Agent J from Men in Black.

You: You got that Neuralyzer pen?

Louis: Dude, it's the most important thing about this costume. Of course I have it.

You chuckle.

Louis: Are you going to get here with Clem?

You: No, actually. She's with her parents in the city right now and she's going to get dropped off. We're meeting up there.

Louis: Cool. Cool.

You then hear the police scanner in your room start sounding.

You: Look, I gotta go. I'll see you guys at the fair.

Louis: See you later, Y/N.

You hang up the phone, and listen in to the radio as a chase is being reported nearby. You quickly get your bag and put your Spider-Man suit in it. You hope to be back quick enough to get your zombie costume and leave to the fair.

You walk down the stairs, and see your aunt watching television.

Aunt: You're off already?

You: Uh....yeah. I'm going to meet up with Louis and we're heading to the fair.

Aunt: Okay. Be safe, honey.

You nod, and leave the house.

~~~

THWIP!

You swing down the streets as you're pursuing the vehicle alongside two police cars.

The suspect swerves right, then makes a hard left into the next street. You quickly swing into the other street.

As you're following, you suddenly see a another car driving through the intersection. The suspect isn't quick enough to act, so he rams into the side of the car. The force of the crash causes one of the cars to launch towards another and it hits it too.

You swing into a somersault and land at the intersection, surveying the scene.

Three cars totaled, two of them belonging to civilians and one belonging to the suspect.

You go to one of the overturned civilian cars, and notice a woman inside who is concussed. The other car has a man inside.

The suspect is inside another car on the other side of the street. He is unconscious.

You climb up to the side of the overturned car and speak to the woman.

You: I'm going to get you out of here, ma'am.