Negan's Lesson

One Savior is by the window, looking out of it. He hears a tap and is bewildered by it. He opens the window and leans, looking around. He suddenly gets pulled out.

The Saviors nearby hear the commotion and look towards the open window. One man motions at the other to check it out, while he watches the hostages.

The man walks over to the window, leaving the other behind. The man watching the hostages hears something above him, and looks up. He is quickly webbed and pulled up to the ceiling.

The Savior near the window turns back, looking for the other man who was just there. He's confused. He then looks up, and sees him webbed to the ceiling.

Savior 3: Oh shit...

You land behind him. He turns around to see you.

Savior 3: What the he—

You quickly shoot a web at his mouth and shush him. You then shoot another web at his chest and fling it upwards to the ceiling, pulling him.

He drops his rifle, causing it to shoot a round at the window. It shatters, alerting the two remaining Saviors.

You: So much for stealth.

THWIP!

You web zip towards one of the Saviors and land in front of him. He raises his rifle, but you grab it and snap it in half. You look at the two halves of the gun.

You: Well, that was easier than I thought.

The Savior looks in awe as you drop the broken pieces and uppercut him. He crashes onto the table behind him.

The other Saviors raises his gun as well, but you shoot a web at it and pull it out of his hands. You flip towards him and land a kick at his chest, causing him to crash into the shelf of alcohol.

Taking down those Saviors felt easier than normal. You didn't break a sweat and could do this all day if you wanted to.

The party guests notice that the threat is dealt with, and are relieved. You see Clementine helping some people to their feet.

???: You!

You turn around and see JJ walking up and pointing at you.

You: Oh great.

JJ: You think you could just waltz in here with a new ugly costume and we'll just forget the last few years of your crimes, menace?!

You: What?

JJ: I, J. Jonah Jameson, will never be fooled. I will never forget!

His wife comes over and grabs his arm.

JJ's Wife: Calm, down honey, I think you're still drunk.

JJ: I—uh...yeah. You're right, honey.