Wings of Fury

You lay on the floor with beams and concrete still piled on top of you. You groan as you use your strength to lift the debris off of yourself. You throw it aside, and look up at the hole in the ceiling.

You: Thanks a lot, spider sense...a millisecond too late.

THWIP!

You swing out of the building through the hole, and pursue Vulture.

• •

Vulture soars through Tribeca. Pedestrians and bystanders below look up in awe at the winged man as he zips through the air.

He spots the armored truck on the street, the same one he's been tracking for the last couple days. With this heist, he'll have enough money for his wife's treatment.

Vulture lands onto the hood of the truck, startling the driver. Vulture uses his sharp talons to pierce the front engine, causing it to stall. Vulture soars away as the truck spins out of control and flips over on its side in the middle of the intersection.

Vulture lands behind the truck, and is about to break open the back doors where the money would be.

Suddenly, you launch yourself and kicked him from behind. He hits the back of the truck and lands on his knees. You flip backwards after the kick and land on your feet.

You: You're causing a lot of traffic here, old man. It's about to be rush hour.

You weren't wrong. The armored truck accident caused many people going through the intersection to crash, and some were still stalled on the road.

Vulture: You just don't know when to leave things be, huh?

Vulture recovers from the impact and gets up.

You: Spider-Man doesn't leave things be.

Speaking in the third person, you thought you'd never do that.

Vulture: Soon you will...

You: Heh, bold talk.

Vulture charges at you and swings his metal wings. You dodge and land a kick at his face. Vulture fully deploys his wings and flies up. It's not long until he soars down and tries to grab you.

You leap up over him and shoot a web at his back, latching onto him.

You repeatedly punch him, all while steering him towards a nearby building. You jump off right before he impacts against the side of it.

Vulture: Argh!

You land onto the street, looking up at Vulture as he's recovering from the hit.

Vulture then swipes his wings down and ejects razor-sharp blades down onto you.

That is new. 

You use your agility and acrobatic moves to dodge the blades. Afterwards, you quickly shoot a web at a nearby mailbox and throw it at Vulture.

He doesn't expect it, and it hits him. You then shoot a web at him and zip towards him, landing a punch across his face. His visor shatters.