4|Vomit

He helped me clean myself up and then not even seconds later my dad pulled up next to the sidewalk.

"Did you have fun?" Dad asks. "Yeah, I did, the movie was kinda boring but it was nice talking to everyone," I say.

"Did you make friends?" he asks. "Yeah, a few actually," I say.

That boy was cute and I didn't get his name. How could I be so stupid not to ask a simple question?

"Were students nice to you?" He asks. "Yeah, they were great," I lie.

"Who was that boy?" He asks. "I fell over just before you came and he helped me, I didn't even get his name," I say with a sigh.

"He had an accent though pretty sure it was British."

He tilts his head up as an indication. "Does he go to your school?" he asks. "Not sure I didn't see him there but he was with guys that do go to my school," I say.

He pulls up into our driveway.

"Wait- How did you leave those three alone?" I ask. "Jeremiah is here," he says. "Oooo and that girlll you flirt with every time she's over," I say. "I do not," he says.

"Dad don't make me laugh."

"You literally gawk at her, and the glimmer in your eyes says it all," I say.

"She's Jeremiah's sister and all though he and I are mostly mature we still set boundaries," he says.

"So what if you bang his sister," I say. "Bella don't say stuff like that, I have banged his sister," he says and exits the car.

I NEVER KNEW THIS!

I exit the car. "You can't just leave me at that! Are you two seeing each other? Are you two together and won't tell me? Don't leave me like this I need to know!"

"Bella not now, and no," he says.

He could become happy and is keeping it from me!!

"Dad, I swear, she a pretty gal, hit er up and go on date, simple, simple," I say. "It's not that simple, I work seven days a week, I have four kids to look after-"

"I'm fifteen, go on a date i'll watch them, and then not only that you'd either have someone help with the working or the babysitting," I say.

"Bella, i'm fine with being single," He says.

I stop him from being able to enter the house by standing in a star position in front of the door.

"Dad. I'm gonna cut to the point. You need a life, it f-ing sucks, and i'm pretty sure she sucks if ya know what I mean aka gross to me."

"Like come on! Don't you ever wanna greet her when she's making dinner one night and kiss her-" he covers my mouth.

"Stop shouting or i'll ground you," he says.

I frown and pry his fingers away. "Dad, you are dumb if you don't see the way she looks at you," I whine.

He's so annoying!

"Dad, be smart and go for her she's close to your age well... She's ten years younger but my point is you need to be happy."

"You remember how my last relationship went, I would rather mess around with girls from clubs than get into one again after your mother," he says.

"Dad that is one woman and you were young and in love, people make dumb choices but i'm telling you the woman in there seems like a thumbs up to me," I say.

"Do you like her?" he asks.

"She's really nice, and always brings snacks so she is one of my fav peeps," I say.

"I'll think about it," he says and shoves me to the side, and opens the door.

I throw a fist in the air. "YES!"

"Shut the fuck up Bella," He says from inside. "Party pooper," I huff and walk inside closing the door behind me.

"I'm watching you," I tell him and give him the eyes as I point at him.

He sighs. "What you watching him for?"

THERE SHE IS THE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!

"I am doggy guarding because someones got a crush," I whisper. "Do not!" Dad exclaims. "Pfft, mhmm."

"Ooo do tell," she says.

"It's no one, and will always be no one." Pain in the ass says.

"Is she pretty?" she asks. "Very," I say.

Her name is Skyler and my dad's name is Tyler so I think it's a cute duo.

She has dark eyes and brown hair she is also half black and because my dad is white as fuck and has these bright green eyes they'd be like Dark and White chocolate.

"Is she taller than me?" She asks. "Around the same height," I say.

"What's that smell?" Dad asks.

"Oh! I cooked dinner, the kids said they were hungry," She says.

She walks away into the kitchen. "Hmmm, she can cook," I say to him. He places his hand over my mouth and pushes my face.

I snicker. "Shut up and go away."

A couple of hours pass Jeremiah had left and his sister came back.

I heard her voice and now i'm currently hearing those forbidden noises to children.

"Oi! calm down dad she ain't going nowhere for f sake i'm trying to sleep and you are making me want to throw my guts up!" I shout banging on the wall.

I put earphones in and turn the music up extremely loud to block out the noise, curse for having my bedroom right next to his.

Does it look like I wanna hear when he's getting it off with her?

No!

He did warn me though. I accidentally spilled the beans that she was the crush but before that, he warned me that if I didn't shut up I'll be hearing everything that goes on.

Currently want to vomit.

Oh no, my phone is about to die!

I'm gonna die!

I run off of my bed to grab the charger and I plug it in, i'm just gonna sit on my beanbag while it charges.