90|Him

(This is the longest chapter I've been writing for this book it's been a few days now because I wanted it to be perfect and it's finally here I worked so hard on this so please enjoy 😭 there are exactly 4220 words for this. ENJOY IT PLEASE or i'll cry.)

I had woken up in the middle of the night in Amara's room, it is empty, just me since Amara is still at...

Probably in a car with Jaxon fucking her in it but, I stayed the night because I hung out with Jacob, Camille, and Decklan who attempted to suck my tits like he usually does.

But I had woken up because of something. I feel someone on top of me but it isn't someone trying to sexually touch me.

I feel movement. I decided to stay still in case the person has a weapon. I feel something sharp at my wrists within a second I feel the blade-like feeling thing slash at my wrist.

I sit up, shove the person off of me and turn the light on.

I start to cry, this shit hurts more when someone else does it. I'm pinching my wrist with my other hand to try and stop the pain. When I look up I see...

Callum, standing there with a blade in his hand, a demonic look on his face.

I whimper as I feel blood dripping from my arm and it only reminds me of the pain.

"What are you doing?" I cry and back away as he stalks closer. I climb onto the bed to get on the other side of the room that he isn't on.

It's five long and not real deep cuts along my wrist. They sting so much.

"Get back here the quicker we get this done the quicker all our problems are solved," He says in almost a deranged maniac way.

"I haven't done anything to be a problem," I'm now sobbing from the pain.

I look at the door and I see it trying to open. The door is locked, Callum must have locked it.

I see Callum lift his hand up like he's about to throw the blade at me.

The door slams open...

I snap my head toward the figure but he's already near Callum by the time my eyes adjust to see who it is. Callum backs away and gets near me but I move onto the bed again to get on the other side of it which is furthest from the door again.

Harley gets closer to Callum, Callum is out the door and Harley runs straight after him.

Oh god.

Harley can't do anything to Callum... Well, nothing too bad.

I decide to follow after them well after five minutes of fighting with my head.

I see them a distance away and get outside and towards the woods. I start jogging near them, It's dark but it's a bright night since the moon is full.

Harley must be freezing without a shirt- Why am I thinking of this right now? He's chasing a guy with a knife, I need to make sure he doesn't get badly hurt.

When I walk inside the dark forest I use the flashlight on my phone to see through the dark.

I hear thud noises.

I follow the sounds, I'm scared to see what will happen.

I gasp when I see Harley on top of Callum from behind, the knife Callum had before is in his hand and continuously stabbing Callum.

I can't see how bad Callum looks since I can only see Callum's lifeless legs and Harley's back, Harley is straddling him while he keeps on jamming that knife in and out of Callum.