73|Revenge

"Anything else you'd like to know?" he asks. "Ah yeah, is Jacob like them?" I ask. "I raised him from birth and no he is probably the sweetest of them all he's the smart and innocent one out of them."

"I believe he's a virgin," he says.

And I wondered why Jacob had such beautiful chocolate eyes. His dad has dark eyes. Fucking hell even David is hot.

Oh no. I smack my head the scenarios man, holy fuck getting pinned by this man against a wall would be elite, having him between my legs would be even better.

FOR FUCK SAKE!

Ohhh, David.

Nooooooooooooo. "Jacob will be here in a week, his bedroom is also on the second floor if you wanna check it out, don't be too creepy though," he says.

That voice, imagine him speaking to you while licking between your leg-

I slam my legs shut and do a nervous giggle as I continue my talk with David. I sigh as he starts to talk more about the boys.

"Jaxon I am actually not sure about what he thinks about women for all I know he could like older women," he says.

"Don't exactly care much for him in that way anymore anyway because of the previous times with him," I say.

"Jacob would take care of you," he says. Harley is back in the kitchen Candy following behind him looking red in the face,

He probably slapped her.

David sighs. "I'm just getting s drink," Harley says. He's shirtless and I can see his scars again but more tattoos cover them.

"Whatcha doin'?" Candy asks me. "Just talking with David," I say. She leans over the bench. "Harley slaps like a bitch," she says.

"Ha."

Harley glares at her. "Stop riling these boys up for fuck sake," David says. I know what Harley's smacks feel like so no I don't agree with her.

"Can you piss off, you've been following me everywhere," Harley scowls at her.

She goes extra red like she's embarrassed and walks away. "I gotta go anyway, dad is wondering where I am."

Harley's teeth grit like he's annoyed as he gets himself a glass of water.

He drinks his drink so fast that two drops run down his chest, all the way down his abdomen and over his v-line.

Fucking hell can these boys get any hotter!!!

Jaxon, Jacob, Antonio, Harley, and David! Why are they all fucking HOT!!!

I finally got away from David, my legs are pooling with arousal from all the hot men. When I reach the third story I start to walk to Amara's room then I hear something off.

I hear her giggling, and her door is ajar. I quickly but quietly open her door and see Jaxon next to her in her bed.

"You are such an idiot," she laughs. He pulls her closer to him and my mouth gapes in shock.

Wha- What!

Revenge on Jaxon here I come. I pull my phone out and take a couple of photos. His hand moves to her ass and with every second that passes my mouth drops further to the floor.

"Quickly someone could come in," she says. Have I mentioned that Amara has two doorways?

One is used for entrance but I always use the other one that she uses as her closet because the closet is a separate room.

So they won't be able to see me.

And i'm glad because I wanna watch where this goes and get it on camera. He lifts her skirt and my mouth falls again. Oh my god, they are moving, he's laying her down.

OH MY GOD, HE'S PULLING HIS COCK OUT!

WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE LIKE SIBLINGS!

I mean they technically aren't doing anything terribly wrong since they met when Jaxon was ten and he's adopted.

BUT STILL!

He moves between her legs neither of them getting full undressed as he pushes into her.

Oh, my bloody hell...

Am I really gonna watch this? Is this arousing me even more? Yes.

Fuck this is terrible.

I see her arms move around his neck then I start hearing kissing.

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD, HE'S MOVING HIS HIPS.

AHHHHHHHHHH.

I pull my phone out and start recording them. If this fucker ever wants to bully me again I have my threat.

She's moaning, trying to stay quiet but I can still hear them.

This is the most shocking thing I've ever seen in my life. She wraps her legs around him. This looks hot but it feels wrong.

She grips his arm and I can hear the rigid breathing from here.

"Hurry Jaxon, fucking hell, if he walks in here and see this he'll have our heads."

Does she do this with Harley too? Or just Jaxon? "I like feeling you properly," he says slowing down and she frowns at him.

"Jaxon, we don't have time later you can go slow but fuck me right now or leave," she says.

He pulls back grabs her legs and pins them to her chest.

Oh my god.

______
🤭 oops