32|Delicious

"Party with me," Amara pouts jamming to the music. She grabs my hands. It's the weekend, it's been exactly three months since Jaxon and I ended.

I still seem to be obsessing over him.

I decide it's best I get up and party with her. This is the first-ever party i've been to. I've already had my first drink.

When I reach her she grabs me and starts to dance.

"C'mon babes drink your pain away," she says handing me a shot glass with her free hand. I wanna do it, I wanna get rid of my pain even if it's for one night.

I wanna feel happy and unrestricted for just one night.

We dance and I already feel less depressed. Amara and I keep dancing while taking shots. There are people here but right now I don't care all I care about is that I'm feeling much better and happier dancing with her.

When we step on each other's feet we burst into laughter and almost fall onto the floor.

We take another shot. "My gosh the whole bottle is nearly gone," she says to me. We both have two vodka bottles for each other and we've been drinking them separately to see who can finish their bottle first.

Mine is almost gone and I feel like i'm gonna fall over and pass out.

My legs feel numb but I'm too giddy that I just keep laughing with her.

We both join the dancefloor again and slow dance-like idiots while taking sips from the bottles instead of filling the glasses again.

But then Amara disappears from the dancefloor to go to the loo and when the crowd opens a gap I see Harley.

Standing while staring at me.

He has a tight white shirt on and a pair of low-rise jeans.

Maybe it's the alcohol but... Harley looks fucking tasty, absolutely delicious like he's a fucking sweets buffet, my mouth is slightly opened.

Oh wow, he's coming closer.

Evacuate. EMERGENCY SERVICE ATTEND TO DRUNK BELLA ON AISLE FOUR!

Ahhhh my legs are malfunctioning!

My eyes slightly widen but that's the only thing my body does as he comes closer.

Besides my vagina begging for his dick to get closer to me. Fuck I wanna lick him all over he looks good I reckon he tastes fucking amazing. Gosh, I want my legs spread so badly by him.

Fucking look away you dumb bitch!

Oh my god oh my god!

AMARA HELP ME YOUR COUSIN KEEPS GETTING CLOSER TO ME!

I mean he looks hot, he's almost like in slow motion, I can see his muscles ripple.

Maybe i've had too much to drink!

I think maybe drinking my sorrows away isn't successful, especially a whole bottle of straight vodka.

I stumble slightly, finally some movement!

I giggle.

Have I mentioned my outfit? Oh my god, I barely have anything on, the tightest smallest dress on that's giving my boobs a go and if I wasn't wearing stockings to cover my ruined thighs you'd see my ass!

Oh, and it's red aka the color that makes men apparently think sexually.

Harley is looking at me like he's gonna eat me and I hope he fucking does, my legs are wide open for him any fucking day. Oh golly wagon, i'm now imagining this beast thing between my legs.

Oh no, he's getting closer someone better save me before this hunk opens my legs!

I'm panicking, but my vagina is telling me to stay and welcome his presence. Oh wow why won't I look away and why won't he look away?

Is he coming closer to kill me for looking at him?

Fucking hell these Van Dyk boys are hazardous.

But fucking hot!

I lick my lips because as he comes closer I see his abs through his tight shirt more. You can see tattoos too!

Ahhhh!

He's almost here, almost in front of my drunk ass. Fuck I hope he bends me over and just fucks my virginity away.

As soon as he's in front of me I drop to the floor and everything goes black.

For fuck sake!

...

When I woke up I smacked my head on something and realized it was me falling on the floor. My head fucking hurts and I can't even open my eyes.

I have no I fucking dea where I am.

I don't have my shoes on. I groan as I sit up. My whole body is in pain. I rub my eyes and they finally open.

Oh, i'm in Amara's bedroom.

I stand up but... Fall straight back to the ground.

My head FUCKING hurts!

"You good?" I snap my head toward the voice and see Amara sitting up looking like hell, I probably do too.

I don't remember how I got here, I don't remember anything.

I finally get strength in my legs to stand back up then I plop onto the bed and pass out again.

_____
For fuck sake, nine chapters in one day 😭