81|Gorgeous

I'm literally just leaning against David's door still... On the other side of it though I'm outside his room flustered as fuck and frustrated that I didn't just join him in bed.

I could have finally been having sex and not only that it's with an experienced hot fucking man.

I'm so aroused and dazed that I can't move.

My skin is on fire.

I should have looked down so I could at least imagine what I'd be sucking and fucking in my scenarios.

But I was never this intimidated by Jaxon's body.

This is the same man that carried me out of Harley's room because he was afraid they'd hurt me while I was drunk out of my mind. This is also the same man that I was scared of at first.

It's because Jaxon told me a completely different story about him.

He never mentioned that his dad was helping him not torturing him.

Jaxon missed out a lot of details.

The door opens and I fall back but he quickly catches me. "Why are you against the door?" He asks. "My legs won't work," I laugh to myself as I try taking a step.

"I have that effect on women," He chuckles.

"Well since this is your fault you can escort me to your daughter's bedroom... If you din't mind obviously pfft," I say.

"Oh trust me I don't mind but would Amara?"

"She would mind," I say.

"I think we should keep our distance until she leaves again, I can just crawl to her room," I say and he chuckles.

"Hey don't laugh I know you've imagined me on all fours," I say. He pulls the 'that's about right' look.

"Wait, one question, where are you from because you have an accent but it isn't like Harley's and Jaxon's," I say.

"I'm from Italy but I've been here since 1999," he says.

"Oh wow I was not born," I say.

He chuckles. "I have business to attend to with your father actually, still trying to figure out this whole Henry thing going on," He says. "Wait you work with my dad? I thought you were just good friends," I say.

"More like your father works for me," he says. "Hm, wait so how long have you known about me?" I ask.

"Since Jaxon brought you over, your father mentioned he had a daughter but never went into detail like I didn't know your name or anything."

"Oh, I kinda expected it to be an 'I've known you since you were born' moment," I say.

"No, I wasn't attracted to you when I met you you've just grown a lot since I first met you, like you smart mouth the boys now instead of shying away and letting them just hit you," He says.

"Strong women are my weakness," he says.

"I'm not that strong," I say.

"You are though, even if you can't physically win a battle you are winning the one mentally, you've been through a lot and allowed yourself to fight them."

"Now go back to Amara's room," he says.

"Okay, I will, just go now," I say and spin around, nearly falling over but I make it and walk back up to the third level to get to Amara's room.

But before I reach it I'm stopped by another drop-dead gorgeous man, but he didn't stop me himself I stopped because he is just fine as hell.

Maybe he wanted to stop me by flaunting that body around.

Such a whore.

When I walk past him I slap his abs and he grabs my wrist and flips me onto my back. I cough.

Such an asshole.

"Decklan you prick," I laugh. I giggle hysterically as he lifts me up.

"Why'd you slap me?" He asks. "Wanted to say hi to your six little friends," I say now running my hands over his abs.

"Wanna say hi to another friend of mine?" he asks a smirk on his face.

"You wish," I say and walk away.

"Septum looks hot on you by the way," he says. "Thank you, making me wanna suck your duck more," I say.

"Oo what else should I say?" He asks and I giggle.

"I'm gonna be a bitch and friend zone you right now," I say and he pouts.

"I wanna feel the booty," he says. "Feel it later I might end up sleeping in your room," I say. "Fuck yes, that isn't a might it's a motherfucking yes, see you tonight baby girl," he says.

I roll my eyes and giggle as I walk into Amara's room.

____
This is my inside joke that no one will know.