28|Slut

He came in handy with the door. I forgot to thank him. Is 'you're a life saver' good enough as a thank you?

I'm sitting on the sofa watching some teenage romance I wish I had. Why do I watch this stuff it just makes me miserable.

Even the way he looks at her I wish a guy looked at me that way.

The lust in his eyes when he looks at her. The love he has for her. Even if some guy wanted to be my friend I'd take it but I seem to be good at blocking out the people.

That care about me, that want to get to know me, maybe someone out there in this horrible mostly blue world does love me.

Maybe I can't see it because I'm so used to just the hate, the bullying, and the no affection.

A stray tear leaves my left eye. I wipe it away with the back of my hand.

I continue watching the movie watching as he spins her around at the school prom. Her dress lifts up as she twirls.

I want this so badly I dream about it constantly think about it it's always on my mind.

Being loved and cared for. Even to be held into a hug. I'm not asking for much.

What do I have to do to be loved?

What do I have to do for someone to love me. What become a slut like the other girls.

Short skirt to the point you can see a thong? Tops with no bra? Bending over in front of a guy making sure he can see the panties?

Is that what I'm gonna have to do to just get loved.

No, I'll get slut shamed. I don't want that. I just wanna dress the way I wanna dress. Loved for the person I am.

Not as a slut.

I really am hating my time away from Jaxon as much as I hate him I still really love him.

It breaks my heart that i'm hurting myself that way.

...

I wake up on the couch. I must have passed out the television is still on and I feel a shuffle on the sofa I sit up. It's my dad.

He's got the school's maths test in his hand. Please I hope it says 100.

"68." his voice is low. My body went cold I start slightly shaking.

"You told me you were studying all night!" he growls. I gulp. "I di-" His hand goes across my face leaving a hurting sting on my cheek.

He's changed so much since mum died.

"Get to your room I can't even look at you!" he says as my eyes start to well up.

I enter my room closing my door behind me I walk towards my bed just laying flat on my back.

I turn my head to the side at my clock.

11:34 pm.

"You best not think your sleeping tonight get your ass at your desk and study do not go to sleep until you think you'll get a hundred on everything!" he shouts.

I get off my bed. "Did you hear what I said!" he shouts. "Yes dad," I croak. "Fucking acknowledge then!"

I hear him walk off into his room, slamming the door shut.

I sit at my desk reaching for my bag as tears stream down my face.

Grabbing out all my textbooks and my pencil case as well. I turn my little desk lamp on and begin my journey of studying.

I start writing down observations for all sorts of experiments.

...

I'm awakened by knocking on the front door. My neck hurts since I passed out on the desk. Dad would be at work.

I check the time on my bedside table. 8:24 am. I get off of my seat.

Almost falling over with my numb legs. I slip on my slippers.

I open my door and walk out. Walking towards the front door rubbing my eyes. I open the door yawning. "Morning sleepy head." Oh god, it's that dude I forgot his name if I'm honest.

"M-morning- what are you doing here?" I ask suddenly wide awake.

"To drop you off duh," he says. "No." I close the door that's quickly stopped by his foot. "C'mon get dressed I'll wait on the sofa." he barged through.

Finding my sofa he plops onto it. Going straight onto his phone.

I deeply sigh with annoyance. "I'm taking a shower." I huff. "Can I joi-" I glare at him. "I'm just joking," he says hands up in surrender.

As if he was joking hot popular captain of the football team probably had sex with multiple girls.

Ha, he says he's joking god he'd love to get into my pants just to use me. I walk away into the bathroom.

I walk into the bathroom.

I start undressing myself I'm in my pj's the type your mum would get you for your fifth birthday.

It was cold last night so I put it on. I start undoing the buttons.

I let it fall off my shoulders. I look in the mirror. Obviously checking myself out. I bend down taking my pants off.

Now fully naked I glance at myself again. My small perky boobs.

My quite pale skin since I'm either at home or school. Abs would be nice but you gotta work out for them not just eat all day.

I hear someone clear their throat. "You perv." I close the door.

My fault I left the door open my forgetful ass. "Sorry, nice ass though." I'm getting annoyed at the cockyness.

I groan in annoyance. Continuing what I was doing. Looking in the mirror.

My arm is currently barely bruised not too noticeable from yesterday. I turn around opening the shower curtain.

Harley better not give me more shit today I swear.

____
I'm editing chapters from my old book I lost into this but I only had fifteen chapters saved from a 100-chapter book so I decided to add them to this but edit them to go with the story I miss that book sm.

It was called 'The Innocent'.