108|Quit

I'm ashamed of myself as I walk into the Van Dyk estate again for the nineteenth time in two weeks... I told Harley we weren't gonna do anything but.

Every day... EVERY DAY, i'm either sucking that big cock quickly or he's fucking me against the wall.

I feel terrible.

Why do I keep falling for this man every single little thing he does I drop everything including to my knees in almost an instant.

I hate myself for it.

And I hate myself for not just leaving Decklan, but I can't bring myself to hurt him more.

I cleaned around the house because yes I do indeed still have bills to pay, I have to work for money unlike the Van Dyk's who have Daddy's money.

I walked into his room to do some cleaning and he is in here actually doing something that involves cleaning.

He's pissing me off why is he cleaning he knows it's literally MY job,

This ass wipe.

"What are you doing?" I ask. He glances at me with a smirk. "Just making sure the mirror is polished so I can watch myself fuck you again," He says and I almost throw a fit.

My mouth falls open but I use my hand to close it then I frown.

"What happened these last few weeks was a mistake. I have a boyfriend and you should respect that instead of constantly seducing me into your bed, i'm sure Candy would lobe more sex from you," I say.

"And yet it was my name you were moaning all those moments, not his," he chuckles.

"Shut up, that wasn't supposed to happen, I love Decklan," I tell him. "If it was such a fiasco how come you are often begging for my come? And begging for me to make you orgasm?"

"I did not," I say. "You did, four years back too," he says.

"I fucking hate you," I scowl.

He mockingly raises both brows. "I'm two seconds away from quitting this job," I say. "You do that. Isn't me battling with wealth," he says.

He dumps the cloth on the floor and walks up to me. "Now, are you going to join me in bed or are you going to weep and resign from your position in this house?" He asks.

"I'm not doing either, I am doing my job then I'm leaving, okay I don't get paid to fuck you, I'm not some prostitute," I say.

"I'm not even sure what maid I am, you treat me like a sex slave."

"You really do tremendous business with my cock, I can begin paying you if you'd prefer? Decklan would be wondering why Amara is paying you over ten thousand dollars a shift," He mocks.

"No, I'm fine with what she pays me which is over five hundred an hour," I say.

He places his hands on my hips. Don't fall, don't fall. "I delivered the tape to Decklan," he says sliding his hands over my ass.

My heart is beating.

I pull away from him. "How dare you, you said a month," I say my eyes watering. "I didn't actually steady your tits and get onto the bed," he says.

"Oh and respond to your question about going to Candy to fuck her rather than you, no, I've never fucked her and never would especially knowing she'd give me a sexually transmitted disease, like I said I wished you felt the misery I felt, even if I told an untruth," he said.

"I was gonna question her, you prick, I hope next time you see Decklan he's fucking what you can't have, which is me," I say.

I turn around and begin to walk out. "Don't flaunt that ass at me," he says and I flip him off.

"You can clean your room yourself you asshole," I say.

He grabs me and makes me face him.

"Just heard your insufficient boy toy's voice downstairs, why don't you stand right here and we wait for him to come upstairs and see me enjoy you," he says snatching my face into his hand.

"No, no, get over yourself you are making me not like you," I say.

"If you want me you'll let me do it my way," I frown. He sighs and shoves my face away which funnily makes me giggle.

"Get your ass downstairs and leave him or i'll do it for you, if you wanna be with me then being with him is demonstrating you don't want me," he says.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I start panicking.

He lifts his phone up and shows me the video. "Say the word and I send it to him," he says. I sigh.

"Do it."