84|Thank You

It's the day of the funeral, it's been two weeks and a half. The Van Dyk's are moving four states away. I'm not ready to be alone again. They are moving in about two months or three.

I have Decklan by my side as we sit in the church. All I can see is David's coffin.

Antonio, Jaxon, Harley, Decklan, and my dad carried him to the position he is in now. Harley just looks emotionless, Jaxon I saw tears run down his face but he just stood there with a straight face.

Amara was cuddled up in a corner. Camile is leaning against Antonio's shoulder staring into space at his coffin.

Antonio is upset but I'm sure he is loving to inherit his family's fortune.

My dad is on the other side of me with pregnant Skyler she's getting big, and it looks adorable.

Skyler has this massive heart so, of course, she is crying. My dad is staring at the coffin-like he just lost his best friend.

Decklan I don't know what to think, he's staring like he's still in shock.

The Pastor of this church is speaking, and Antonio and David's parents have already said what they needed to say on the stand.

I think the pastor's name is Christian.

I'm more intimidated by Harley than ever though, he's the one that got rid of Pablo and Hank's bodies, I watched as he dragged them both into the forest at the back of the house, he didn't come back until two hours later.

He had a shower after that, I didn't clearly see him but... I saw red.

Decklan came over to my house, he climbed through my window and spent the last few weeks every night in my bed after climbing through my window so my dad didn't see.

It was also comforting me.

So far four guys have jumped into my window. That includes my perverted stepdad. Who is also dead.

He didn't have a funeral I'm pretty sure my dad just dumped him in a hole in a trash bag.

We all stand and watch.

...

"David... Would want us to be happy, he'd slap us all on the head and tell us to celebrate his death not cry over it, he was a hero to all of us, he died pulling a heroic act," My dad says.

"You are right, he would slap us and tell us to cheer up," Antonio says.

"He wouldn't want us to be depressed and be miserable," Camile says.

It's disturbing that just a few weeks ago David offered to take my virginity, enjoy me and I enjoy him and even teach me to pleasure myself.

He even offered the right side of his bed to me even if it was just for that night.

I badly wanted to, I really did but that would be a terrible secret to keep if we actually had sex.

I badly did.

It's wrong to think that way but I did, I did want David to do all those things to me, I wanted him to show me how good I can feel. He made me feel strong.

He made me feel like I had the power to push anyone down.

I sigh and walk over to Harley. I haven't seen a single person go over to him to see if he's okay and I'm feeling bad.

I walk up to him. "You gonna let me comfort you or are you gonna push me away?" I ask.

He looks at me dead in the eye. "I'm gonna push you away," He says. The Van Dyk bous in tux look- it's not the time Bella it's not the time.

"Why?" I ask. "Why aren't you gonna let me comfort you?" I ask.

I sigh. "I'm gonna hug you anyways," I say and move my arms around his awkward posture. He doesn't push me away but he doesn't hug me back.

He's warm though and comforting.

Pfft, I just called Harley comforting. I hear his heart, it's actually beating kinda quickly.

I just stand there because he isn't pushing me away and I feel like he'll never mourn properly without any human contact.

I feel him slowly relax and then his arms move around me.

Ah! He's hugging me back after like five minutes!

I hear him sigh.

He pulls away so I decided to as well. He looks away from me, staring at the door like he's waiting for someone.

He's probably wishing that maybe David would be next to enter the house and that this is all some prank.

He gulps. I start to walk away but he grabs my wrist which makes me look back.

"... Thank you."

Did those words really just leave Harley Van Dyk's mouth?

_____
I had to connect one character at least to this story leave me alone I know you love Christian... If you've read the pastor.