29|Torture

"Hope you like old-school music," he says putting his phone on to connect to the car's Bluetooth.

"Yeah," I say. I'm trying to keep my skirt down it keeps riding up and my stockings are slightly ripped. I know this is gonna be another bad day.

My top buttons couldn't exactly do up either. So embarrassing. I shudder.

It's cold. So I'm glad I won't have to take off the sweatshirt. It's navy blue with Chicago in big letters.

So my cleavage is invisible unless I take my jumper off.

It isn't raining like yesterday but there's frost on the grass a cold early morning I hope it warms up.

"What's this song called?" I ask. "It's. Somebody to Love by Queen," he says. It's only on low but still hearable. "You don't know Queen?" he asks it like everyone knows them.

"Yes, I do just never heard this one," I say.

He pulls up into the student's parking lot. Parking his car in one of the spaces between. A MERCEDES! Who the fuck gets their kid a Mercedes?

Rich kids.

But why aren't you exactly rich?

Well, dad has an expensive car and all this stuff maybe I just don't get spoilt.

I grab my bag and open the door stepping out of the car swinging my bag to my back and holding it with both shoulders.

I walk off. "Thanks for the ride." I wave a hand not turning back.

I hate that there are now eyes on me. Mouths slightly a gap as their jaws drop. Leave me alone, leave me alone.

I walk Into the school.

"So you're a slut now?" Oh, great one of the popular girls. "Ah what?" I ask.

"Well, one. Look at how you're dressed."

You're dressed similar fuck wit. "Two you should know that Stacy and Ryder have been on and off all year-"

"So stay away from him," she says then struts herself away from me.

Thank the heavens. I'll gladly stay away from him. But I hate listening to them. I roll my eyes and start walking down the hall.

I hate these eyes all on me. "You and Ryder huh? Wait til Stacy finds out." Some girl chuckles. "No there's no Ryder and me," I say then walk off.

"Whore." Wow, see what did I say? I said I'd probably get slut shamed if I were seen.

Getting driven to school by Ryder. It's okay it ain't happening again. "You." Stacy comes around a corner pointing a finger at me.

"What do you think you're doing in my boyfriend's car?" she asks with a scowling look on her face.

"He asked, it was cold so I accepted," I say. Great, why didn't I just shy away like I usually do?

"Bitches get hit," she says. "I don't see you getting hit?" I raise an eyebrow. She groans. "I fucking hate you," she says.

It's still unknown why she does we don't know each other.

"Why exactly?" I ask. She groans with annoyance again. "You are the reason Ryder and I are on and off with our relationship," she says.

How is it my fault? I've barely been here half a year.

"I'm so confused. I'm gonna be late for class just like you are gonna be so excuse me," I say moving past them and making my way to English.

Where I have the assignments to hand in.

Then after that history which we're learning about mining. That's a boring subject. Science I don't know what we're doing in science.

Because the teacher doesn't tell us what we're doing until that day.

English is my personal favorite class. The teachers are nice.

I should hate that. I get called the teacher's pet in English. I'm sure if they worked hard on their work they'd be the teachers 'pet' as well.

The sewing class is tomorrow. It was a class I chose.

I feel like one day when I have kids I'd make their own clothes. Become the best designer here.

The best anyone has ever known.

Even though making clothes is quite boring.

When I enter the class Harley is in my seat. I bite my cheeks. I fucking hate this school. I fucking hate this school.

The worst decision that was ever fucking made was coming to this fucking school!

He kicks his feet up on my desk and puts his hands behind his head wearing a long sleeve like usual and I found out over a week ago why.

"Did your cousin pay you to torture me more? Because you've been really pissing me off lately," I say.

He lets his head drop to face me with a glare.

"I would rather break my back to suck my own dick than do something for him."

"Ah... Weird," I say and walk to sit in HIS seat. If he wants to play a game I'll just torture him too.

I mean try to torture him.