103|Maid

Been searching for a job for ages and I finally found one. It's a job as a housemaid and I'd practically have to quit every job because it's high pay to keep this place clean.

A family moved into the old Van Dyk estate, I'm kinda happy to be seeing it again. And meet the new family that moved there and no I checked if it was the Van Dyk's I got excited but it's not them it's literally a normal family.

With a mother, a father, a son, and a daughter, oh and I can't forget their pets because the dad is some veterinarian.

I don't start until a week from now I just got the phone call that I've got the job.

Decky: i'm coming back home quickly to fuck the shit out of you before I do another late shift ☹️

Me: I just got my third job 😭

Decky: aw baby, let me do the working you can't keep the apartment clean and have three jobs stop overworking yourself or I will smack you, you hear me, missy? 🤨

Me: 🙄 I like working

Decky: I'm working on getting that job that'll solve all our problems we won't struggle anymore once I get the new job

He's becoming the foreman of construction sites, he keeps getting job offers, which means he'd be bringing up to eight grand a week with what they are wanting him for.

He's that good at his job that they believe he'd be able to run a site. So technically it's a promotion.

Me: I'm coming with you everywhere you go, I won't be able to go weeks on end without you 😭

Decky: I thought I was gonna have to drag you everywhere 😭

Me: no because i'm cooperative

Decky: yeah cooperative until it's bedtime 😑

Me: Don't blame that on me blame it on yourself for having a dick 🙄🤚

Decky: You can't keep blaming the little guy for everything 🥺

Me: Deck I'm gonna kick your ass if you aren't over here in five seconds 🥱

I look up and see him standing in front of me, I have no idea where the idea of standing in front of each other while texting the last few messages came from.

"It's been four hours since I saw this sweet ass," He says shoving his phone in his pocket before grabbing my ass like it's his.

Which it kinda is.

Yes, my butt finally jiggles, yeah I can't believe it either but birth control made me a little bigger everywhere, I even have more stomach than what fifteen-year-old me had.

And if i'm honest i'm so much more happier. I was 107 pounds in my teenage years until eighteen when I started finally gaining weight. I'm now at 132 pounds.

Which is apparently nothing to Decklan because he swings me around like i'm a bloody ragdoll.

And that's exactly what he's done right now, i'm over his shoulder and he's currently...

Walking us to our bedroom.

He walks us into our bedroom and gently pulls a WWE stunt to get me on the bed which leaves me breathless but laughing.

He climbs onto the bed and grabs my thighs to yank me closer to him.

"How long do you have until you gotta go back to work?" I ask.

"Thirty minutes," He says and kisses me while gradually moving between my legs.

He lifts my dress and pulls my panties to the side and runs his fingers through my slits just before sliding them inside of me. I moan. "Always so wet," he groans.

"Well if you weren't so damn nice to me I'd be dry," I say.

...

I wanted to do my hair nicely for my new job, the outfit is cute but I wasn't expecting a whole ass maids outfit with the apron thingy. It's cute and Decklan likes it more than the yellow dress.

He's at the end of the bed watching me do my hair and put earrings in at the 5ft mirror I have.

"You should add knee-high socks to it," He suggests.

"No that would make me look like I'm trying too hard," I say.

"Come," he says gesturing I go to him. I turn around from the mirror and walk toward him.

"Yes?" I ask.

He pulls me onto his lap. "Just admiring you before everyone else gets to, you are so beautiful," he says.

He's looking at me like i'm going for a year. I'm always here though unless something happens to us.

I'm hoping nothing happens to us.