☢︎||Epilogue||☢︎

At a club dancing on my own with Harley watching me. I like that he's admiring me and not dancing with me. It's his twenty-fifth birthday and the one thing I know turns him on is this...

A girl, her name is Hanna, places her hands on my waist like I did her cheeks, we've been dancing together for about twenty minutes but were talking just before with her guy who is sitting next to Harley.

They are both watching us...

Enjoy each other.

Her lips connect with mine and my whole body pulses. Kissing a girl is quite fun because their lips always taste good, like cherry or strawberry.

I've known Hanna for like over a week? Anywho we both basically swapped partners for the night but stayed in the same room.

I can tell you right now, I didn't think I'd be turned on, I thought I'd be jealous, I thought she would be jealous but she and I have become quite close friends since last night which was the night of practically a foursome.

She said she was jealous the first time it happened but she said she felt alright with me, she said she quite enjoyed that night and that maybe it was her having sex with someone else while watching him have sex with someone else was made her enjoy it.

I'm not sure about Harley's point of view on what happened last night.

Her boyfriend is quite older than us and if i'm honest i'm pretty sure he is stronger than Harley.

Hanna is a little taller than me only a little and she is three years younger then me.

By the time Hanna and I have pulled apart, I was thrown over Harley's shoulder and we were out of that club.

Two years passed, Harley and I are sitting on the sofa, naked.

Been three weeks since we had sex! We both have been busy with unpaid internships and studying that we didn't get the chance.

Smoking joints while staring at the tv like there is something on when there isn't.

By sitting on the sofa I mean cockwarming.

We moved out of The Van Dyk estate a year ago and got our own place, it's half the size of the old place but it's better than getting lost in a maze.

I lift off of him and turn around to straddle him and ease back onto him.

I love looking at his gorgeous face and that gorgeous face is looking at me like i'm the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Marry me, Bella," He says.

My mouth gapes, we've been together like... Five years?

"Marry me, it's pretty clear that we will forever be one." He places his hand on my cheek. "Where is the ring mister?" I ask folding my arms over my chest.

He pulls a book out and like usual I think he's gonna throw it at me but the he opens it and there is a deep square cut out in the center of the book and in the space is a velvet box.

"I thought you were gonna throw that at me not surprise me with a ring," I say with a pout he places the book down.

WHERE DO THE BOOKS COME FROM?

"Will you marry me, Bella?"

I have a massive grin on my face. "Yes."

Another two years passed, and i'm twenty eight, we are finally married, the rings are gorgeous, and Harley is in a tux?

Oh wow.

I'm still horny for this man like it's day one.

He carried me, bridal style to our getaway car. He's still gorgeous and still has a panty-dissolving grin.