80|Free

I got too intimidated to be bold and walk up to him. So, I walked away instead with a raspberry-looking face. My tummy is crowding with every fucking animal from a zoo.

I screamed at myself fifty times internally before actually walking away from him. I never thought he would have that effect on me.

"Oh, fucking get over yourself Sophia we aren't fifteen anymore," I scowl.

You will never guess where I am right now, I stumbled across this bitch after school while I wanted to change up my look a bit more.

I'm guessing she's wanting to get either pierced or a tattoo.

Did I mention I bleach my hair back? Because my roots grew so much it was making me look like I had a bob cut with extensions.

I should have just box dyed it dark brown again.

"Are yes my seconds pierced and a septum," I say. "Popular choices, I think they'd suit you," the lady says.

I really... Really... REALLY wanna get a tattoo so painfully!!

She numbs the areas and I clip my hair back so she can get easier access. I feel only a slight pinch above where I've already gotten my ears pierced.

She does the other ear and it actually hurts with this one.

Almost made me cry but as if I'm gonna show i'm a weak bitch. She tilts my head... Only a little bit back then numbs where she's gonna put my septum.

I'm so scared, good thing Amara is here still laughing about going off at Sophia.

"Hold my hand," I pout to Amara then smile. She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand.

...

"I'm so doing my nipples next," I say. I'm looking in the mirror in Amara's bathroom. Newly seventeen so why not change up a bit? I'm having fun with this anyway.

"I've already got them done," she says. "Oh my gosh, can I see!" I exclaim.

"Anything for you," She says and raises her shirt. "Oh wow they really are nice boobs- I meant piercings," I laugh.

She laughs too and puts her shirt down.

"You made yourself hotter girl, much more irresistible," She says with a whine.

"Well good maybe your dad will bend me over," I say.

"Bella, yes my dad is a single man but you're not allowed to go near him he is forbid-" You sleep with you Brother so shut up about forbidden ha!"

"You've got a point but why not go for someone who isn't practically an old man? Jacob likes you, why not him?"

"Because your dad is just ughhhhhhh," I moan.

"No."

"Yes, and he even offered," I say. "Gross, no, please don't do anything with my dad," she says. "Ohhhh, David!" I exclaim knowing he isn't here.

"Bella, stop it," She says with a frown.

"But I want Daddy David between my legs," I pout.

"No seriously go for someone else, not my dad," She whines.

"I'm joking, he's hot but no," I laugh at her. "You actually believe I would try and get into bed with a man literally over twenty years older than me," I say.

She sighs with relief. "Thank fuck!"

"Now go bug someone else I need dick," she says and walks out. "Brother fucker," I say. She flips me off.

"Who would I bu- Ohhh I got an idea," I say. "David!" I barge into his room without any consent after running downstairs and I see him in just a towel.

Holy moly.

AHHHHHH HIS HAS WATER DRIPPING FROM EVERYWHERE, DAVID with wet hair looks hot.

He's smirking at me. "Get out before I force you onto your knees and make you do something you probably wouldn't like to do," he says.

"I'm too high for this," I say.

He walks up to me and I take the coward route and back away.

"Stay away sack of muscles," I say, pointing at him. As he keeps me backing up his hand reaches the door before my back and he closes it which makes my back hit the door.

My heart is beating that fast I'd probably have a heart attack.

It's that silent that you can clearly hear me gulp. "Ah... Sup dude," I yelp when I notice his towel fall but I don't look down.

I more like felt it drop on my feet I didn't see it.

I nervously laugh.

"David, you are freaking me out stop just staring at me, what do you want?"

"I should be asking you that, since you are the one that barged into my room like you own it," He says with his usual smirk.

I poke between those pecs of his. "Step back boy," I say.

If I looked down right now I'd see his thingy ma bob.

I gulp again. I am now intrigued by how big it may be like is it big or will I be upset because it's small?

WHY WOULD I WANNA KNOW!

"Every time I hear your name I think of the motorbike Brand Harley Davidson... Don't you have one of them?" I ask

"Your face is so red it would match it's color," he chuckles.

"Ooo it's a red one, it's not bright red though... Is it? Because sorry bud motorbikes are less attractive when they are bright," I say.

"Don't worry love it's dark."

"I'll give you two choices, you walk out right now or you accompany me in my bed," he says. One of his hands is beside my head and his other hand moves to my waist.

"You are making me very flustered, I don't think I'm... Ready for something that intimate, I'm more talk then... Actually doing it," I gulp.

I would love to enjoy time with him in bed but I am too nervous for that.

He nods. "That is fine, when you are ready the right side of my bed is free."

_____
To the readers of Devil's Son for bloody heavens sake... Yall really believe yourselves don't you? 😭