16|Okay

I have no idea what was going on in the shower but we are back in his bedroom now. "Who was it?" I ask.

"My dad," he says. "Why would your dad walk in while you are showering?" I ask.

"He took out dirty clothes and put them in the laundry." he gulps.

But the laundry was still there wait my laundry was still there but his wasn't. I sigh. "Why couldn't he wait until we were finished?" I ask.

"I dunno it's just always been like that he just quickly comes in and is back out quicker than he entered," he shrugs.

I don't know whether to think this is creepy or a nice gesture that his dad does the laundry.

"You want some?" he asks gesturing to a joint. "Sure, but tell me something," I say.

"Okay," he says.

"There isn't anything going on here with your family that my dad should be concerned about?" I ask. "No, why?"

"Just curious," I say.

"We can just smoke in here?" I ask confused. "Yeah, why wouldn't we?" he asks.

"Nothing, your parents are fine with this?" I ask. "Yeah they do it too," he says.

He lights the joint and inhales it. When he moves it from his lips and blows the smoke out he says, "I have other kinds of drugs if you wanna try them?"

"There's more?" I ask taking the joint from him and he nods.

"Are they dangerous?" I ask. "All drugs are in some way depends on how you use them," He says.

"I think I'd rather try a cigarette for now," I say. "I think I have one left," he says moving to his nightstand.

He sits on his bed and opens the drawer and the first thing I see is a box of condoms next to a packet of cigarettes then there is also gum and a bunch of other things.

He grabs the packet out and places it on the nightstand then closes the drawer.

Without moving from the bed he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Baby don't inhale too much of this just inhale a little and blow out the rest it's safer for you that way," he says handing me the smoke

"Is it stronger than weed?" I ask.

"It's heavier if ya know what I mean? Like it tastes stronger," he says.

He lifts a lighter up just as I put the cigarette between my lips and he lights it for me.

I pull the cigarette out after taking a puff then I blow the smoke out.

"Yeah not sure if I like this one," I say.

"Not everyone likes it but a lot do," he says taking it from me and he puts it against his mouth.

"I like you in my clothes, but I still wouldn't mind if you were just in your underwear," he says with a cocky look.

"Yeah yeah, keep on wishing." I roll my eyes.

He chuckles. "When you had your eyes closed in the shower I couldn't help myself but look you all over," he admits.

"I mean I kept on staring at you inappropriately," I say.

"Yeah I noticed," he chuckles.

"I didn't mean to, I swear," I say. "It was your first time seeing one so I don't care," he says. "Okay shhhh enough talking about my gawking."

He shakes his head in an amused way. "And the sweatpants aren't helping, at all," I say.

"Sorry doesn't know when to stay down when you're around," he says.

"Is there a way I can help?" I ask and do a little shy sway.

His face goes red. "No, I mean there is but you don't have to, and honestly I don't want you to until you are comfortable," he says.

"It'll go down eventually."

"You sure... I could use my hand a bit?" I ask. "It's okay baby, I deal with them all the time, and it'll only go back up because I'd be thinking about what you did all day if you help," he says.

"Stop saying, baby, I can't take the accent well," I say and he chuckles.

"Would you rather, Darl? Love?" he asks.

"Those are more harmful," I say.

"Tell me which ones turn you on more and I'll try and dodge saying them," he says.

"Baby, Darl, Darling, Love, don't even think about calling me Angel, don't call me baby girl, or the worst one, princess."

"Angel, I think that one suits you very well, only god would be able to sculpt something so beautiful," he says.

"I hate you." I'm a blushing mess. He chuckles. "I don't know if I should kiss you or stab you," I say.

"Do both, if stabbing me is your way of showing you love me then go ahead," he says then lays back on the bed.

I move in beside him but on my side and I lay my head on his arm and prop my leg over him.

His arm under my head wraps around me and his other arm lays along my thigh that's on him. "Would you actually let me stab you? Because just so you know I get squeamish."

Unless i'm doing it to myself.

"Yeah."

"Jaxon." A knock at the door happens. It's a female and my heart starts racing. "What?"

The door swings open and hits the wall. "Get your ass up you are making dinner tonight." A girl maybe two years older than us says.

"Oo a girl, hell-" Get out Amara," Jaxon cuts her off.

She flips him off. "Hey if you get sick of him i'm two doors down," she says then blows a kiss as she walks away.

Did she just make me blush?

"Who was that?" I ask. "My cousin, she's a pain in the ass and always gets in my business."

"How many cousins do you have?" I ask. He shrugs. "It's a big family but I happen to be the heir," he says.

He sighs. "Wish I had an older brother," he says.

"Why? I'd want a massive house and a butt load of money," I say. He scoffs. "Yeah, that isn't all I'd get. C'mon, you gotta tell me what you are allergic to," he says.

"What so you can put it in the meal?" I joke. "No, I wanna make sure I don't do that," he says.

____
It's funny seeing readers ask for spoilers and I just lie to them 💀 like I ain't gonna tell you the truth you can wait like everyone else so just an FYI I will lie if you ask for spoilers or if I say I wanna tell you something I'll lie just to change your thoughts.

And if you are here for just smut... 😢