93|Shorts

He's asleep again, I always wondered why he was in his room all day and now I know, he's always sleeping.

But this time he has his arm loosely wrapped around me.

We didn't end up having sex when Jaxon and Amara left, turns out i'm in a lot more pain than I anticipated.

I've been having urges to touch his dick though.

Why am I having the urge to touch his dick? I dunno why but it just felt nice in my hand.

I still can't believe I finally had sex last night, I'm sure he's thinking it as- no it's Harley all he probably thinks about is killing people.

I really wish we have the same thoughts though, like does he find me attractive like I find him attractive?

You make me nervous Bella.

How can I make someone like him nervous? I'm not that much to look at. He looks so at peace when he sleeps though. This boy has the right to so much more than he's received.

I feel movement so I look down and I see his hand moving between my legs.

I look back up at his face and I see a smug look with open eyes. This cheeky bastard. I glare at him.

"Go back to sleep before I flick you," I say.

His hand slips into my shorts while he's just looking at me.

"It's three in the afternoon, it's your fault we stayed up until 6 am," He says. Oh, yea I quite greatly remember at exactly 3:09 am, he brutally stabbed Callum then at 4:16 am he brought me the greatest pleasure I've ever felt.

That's for wearing a watch constantly even in my sleep, I need to know what the time is always.

"It was Callum's fault, not ours," I say.

He sighs and reaches right between my legs. "It's your fault my dick is hard," he says. "Now stay still or you can get out."

I laugh a little. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Ah... Nothing," He says running his fingers through my slits.

I hum. I prop my leg over him and his hand moves further between my legs until the tips of two of his fingers seep into my opening and I watch his smirk widen.

"If you are just wanting to touch it just say so," I say.

"I'm wanting to touch it," He says. "So you know where the clit is?" I ask with a giggle and his thumb moves right at the bud.

"How do you know? Watched too much porn?" I ask. "Kinda... I don't watch porn though I more like... Read it if it's in one of the books I read, it's rare though because the books I have aren't exactly romance," he says.

My mouth gapes. "I do too, but romance, I have to read a stupid romance every week," I say.

"But usually when you read a book you learn more than seeing it," he says.

He sighs again like something is bothering him. "What are you sulking about?" I ask. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he asks.

"This morning," he adds.

"No, it felt great," I say. "Just now it hurts a little bit, during it though, I felt amazing."

"You aren't just saying that?" He mumbles until I can barely hear him. "No, i'm not," I say, instead of looking at me it's like he becomes too nervous to.

So he grabs my shirt and dives his head under it and I feel his head between my boobs.

All guys are the same when it comes to boobs and if you think you can change my mind you are bloody wrong, I've dealt with six different types of guys and all of them react the same to boobs.

1: Manipulating asshole aka Jaxon.

2: Football Captain that's stuck up himself aka Ryder.

3: The goofy idiot that likes alcohol aka Decklan.

4: The too cocky for his own good sexy tatted guy aka Axel.

5: Sweet heart who distanced himself completely from me when his father died aka Jacob.

Rest in peace David Van Dyk.

6: And then there is... Sensual, asshole, even sexier-tatted guy aka Harley.

He presses his fingers into me again and I gasp. "Harley, warn me," I say. "Technically I did inform you when I put my hand into your flimsy ass knickers," He says.

"They are barely there," he adds.

"It's because I don't have any on Harley," I say. "Well these shorts are so fucking short I thought they were underwear," he says and his complexion is red with humiliation.

I giggle. "You thought I was just wearing underwear?" I ask.

"Yes, you are, the things you are wearing are not shorts, shorts cover more of your ass not half of it," he says and I laugh.

"You little asshole, they are shorts it says it on the tag, they are made of silk-" Barely there cloth," He says with a straight face.

How can he keep a straight face with this kind of discussion?

"Harley, shut up, they are sho-" Underwear," He means. "Harley i'm going to slap you," I say.

"Go on, you really are all talk anyway," he says.

I place my hand on his cheek. "You either kiss me right now or leave my shorts alone."

"Underwear, they are underwear and you can't convince me otherwise," he says.

"You don't wanna kiss me?" I pout.

"Oh, I wanna kiss you," He says with a shy smile.

AH, HE'S ADORABLE.

"But i'm not leaving your underwear alone," He amplifies.

"Harley, you are driving me nuts," I say. "It's about time I drive you nuts, I've been going crazy for two years because of you," He says.

"I'm two seconds away from sitting on your face to suffocate you," I say.

"Hm. As I've heard a lot of guys say. That's a great way to go out," he said and I frown. "Harley they are shorts," I say.

"Panties," he says.

I groan. "No, they aren't."

"Someone has obviously lied to you Dear, those are not shorts."

_____
Trying so hard to add little things that show that the boys are in fact bri-ish.