111|Mingle

The first day is going fine. I made friends with a girl she's a year younger than me but her name is... Hailey.

I am currently in the showers near Hailey's dorm because I kinda embarrassed myself falling down the stairs and food and shit went- anyways

I'm getting dressed but I am getting bored so I wanted to annoy Harley.

Asshole: Come suck my dick

Me: Small things are a choking hazard

Asshole: 🖕

Me: Come fuck me

Asshole: Say please 😑

Me: I'm good, my legs are wide open in the back of your car

Asshole: I'm at a red light the car isn't even there, you liar 😑

Me: I meant the bathroom near the dorms 🙄

I pose in front of the mirror, and glance at myself quickly. I'm just in nothing, completely naked since i'm getting dressed after a quick cold shower because I went for an hour run. I take a picture and send it to Harley.

Me: *Sends nude*

Asshole: I almost crashed my car you fucking idiot!

Asshole: Nice tits tho send your ass next time 🤳

Me: Why are you driving with your phone?

Asshole: When I pull up you best still be naked when I get in there, or else 😑

Me: 🙄🤚 You can't make me. Now focus on driving or you are in big trouble from me if you crash your car 😡

Asshole: I'm fine 😑

Me: Oh no... I'm getting dressed 😱

Asshole: Fuck you 😑

Me: Fuck me yourself you coward 🤨

Asshole: Just pulled up. Be there in a sec your ass best be bent over 😑

Me: use cool emojis and I'll bend over 🙌

Asshole: 😎 every emoji I use is cool because I am cool, you could never be as cool as me

Me: 🤦🏼‍♀️ stfu

I place my phone down and laugh. He's an idiot. Thank fuck this dude was getting food instead of hanging around me, never again am I going to that cafeteria so I'll be making Harley get me food.

"How did you find the showers so fast?" I ask. "I followed your phone location," he says. "You are such a stalker," I say.

"No, that girl you made friends with told me, she's in the hall, I forced her to hold your food," he said.

"Yes she thought I was single and was wanting to mingle if that's what you are thinking about," he puts in and I laugh.

"I gotta fight these college girls," I say.

"Not really, I'll smack them," he says and I laugh again. "Me only want Bella."

He places his hands on my butt.

"You didn't smack her did you?" I ask. "No, nearly though, she was making it obvious with the constant playing of the hair," He says.

"I'm starving, lets go eat, I wanna see how far she'll go," I say.

"But... But... But. You. You said we get to... You tease," He says and I giggle. I press him up against the counter, he places his hands on either side of him on the counter as I squat down.

I grab a hold of his belt and undo it then I pull the zip down instead of the button because In case someone walks in he can easily hide it.

I pull his half-hard cock out.

I palm him, feeling it grow in my hand then I put his tip in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it, while my hand moves up and down.

Tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum. I take more of him in my mouth, and more...

And more, until I feel his tip at the back of my throat. I glance up for a second seeing his eyes are wide.

I close my eyes and start bobbing my head, feeling his cock slip out and then slide back in.

He manly moans. Grabbing the back of my head with one of his hands.

Pushing himself deeper every time. I moan onto his cock. He snaps his hips, doing it again, thrusting inside my mouth.

I choke.

I suck in, making it so my mouth tightens. He groans. His hands turn into fists in my hair.

He pants while I try and move my tongue around his cock while he fucks my throat, I moan against him.

He pushes me away and I grab his thighs to keep balance.

"Jesus Bella," He pants.

I giggle and use my mouth to take him whole again. No hands.

I suck hard as I slowly pull him back out of my mouth and then back in my mouth. His breathing picks up.