40|Burning

"Hey I'm just gonna go have a shower," Ryder says as he's walking out the door my boldness kicks in. "Can I join?" He freezes in place.

Turning around with a raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"You sure?" he asks. "Yes I am, I've had a shower with a guy before," I say. There's no fear in my mind right now.

"You sure sure. Like positive?" he asks. "Yes Ryder," I giggle. "C'mon then," he says. I get up off of his bed.

I fall onto my knees.

He turns around. "You okay?" he asks. "Yeah, your back muscles made my legs weak." I chuckle.

He rolls his eyes. "Too hot for you?" he asks. "No, I'm too hot for you gonna be burning your eyes."

He helps me up. "You're too cute," he says. My skin was burning. The scenarios filled my head again.

Shit. shower sex scenes. He turns around. Oo hand in my hand. As he takes us to the bathroom.

I am soaked and stoked at the thought of seeing him.

Is that creepy? "If you feel scared I'll get out of the bathroom instantly. Okay?" he asks.

"I won't get scared I've showered with a dude before, I can't say I enjoyed it with that prick though," I say my voice is actually confident.

We walk into the bathroom. "I won't look while you get undressed," he says.

He walks to the shower pulling back the shower curtain. He reaches for the taps twisting them and turning them on.

I'm gonna have a shower with him. We're both gonna be naked.

Naked but this time I ain't afraid. I cross my arms reaching down either side at the hem of my shirt.

I lift it up and over my head letting it fall to the ground.

I loop my fingers into the waistband of my shorts pulling them down and bending over as I do. I step out of them.

Taking my panties off along with them. Completely naked. "You read-" he looks in my direction.

He looks into my eyes I know he's trying his hardest not to look down. "You can look." I shyly say.

Don't go shy now you want him to look! I've been eager for this moment to have a shower with him.

I shaved every day.

Expecting this day to come when he sees me naked again. I don't know why I'm expecting it. I've been dreaming of it since the second I first laid my eyes on him.

"You getting in?" he gulps.

"Yeah," I say walking up to him. "You gotta get undressed too," I say.

He's still just in his sweats. He unties the string to his pants. I turn and get into the shower.

Ah, he knows the perfect temperature.

His pants drop. I turn to face the wall my back to him. I feel eyes ogling me.

He steps in, And that's when I turn around. "Hey beautiful," he says with a big goofy grin on his face.