17|Run

"If such big house why no personal chef?" I ask. "My mother hasn't found a good one," He says. "My god if I lived in a house like this I'd never wanna leave," I say.

"Can't believe you are allergic to seven things, i'm not allergic to anything," he says.

"So, I gotta avoid, peanuts, shellfish, mustard, and soybeans which are the foods you are allergic to," he says.

I nod. "So you can't use condoms?" he asks. "You can get non-latex condoms," I say.

"So I gotta also protect you from bees and other insects? Are you allergic to mosquito bites?" he asks.

"Yeah but I don't get a terrible reaction like I do with bees," I say.

"Did you pack an EpiPen? Because I swear if I accidentally nearly get you killed I'll kill myself before your dad gets near me," he says.

"I always have it," I say.

"My mother loves bees she thinks they're her spirit animal," He says.

"You want me to help with cooking because I'll get bored?" I ask. I see someone come around the corner and when they spot me they spit their drink out.

It's Harley.

He acts like he didn't just spit his drink everywhere and goes to the fridge.

"Where the fuck is my drink?" Harley asks and Jaxon grins at me.

Jaxon drank a drink before and it is now in the bin. I forgot what it was but I think it was some energy drink.

"You touch my drink you lil shit?" he asks Jaxon.

"It tasted great thanks bud," Jaxon said that grin not removing from his mouth as he patted Harleys back. "I've got a knife don't fight me."

"I don't give a shit about no knife and your fucking plank is about to learn you're a fucking doormat."

Jaxon scoffs.

"A doormat?" he asks.

"It was a fucking drink stop being a sook and go buy another one fuckwit."

"I will hammer you," Harley frowns.

"Ah Harley we're cousins," Jaxon says with a phony disgusted look.

"You are so fucking gross."

"Says the one whos wanting to get it on with the-" He's cut off by dodging Harley's punch. "You may be stronger but I am quicker, so suck my d-"

"Try and punch me again and I'll kick you right in the ballsack where I know it'll hurt," he says.

"Touch my shit again and I'll pull that sluts brain out." He walks away.

"If she has one," Harley finishes.

"He's actually kinda funny," I say. "He's a dick if he lays a hand on you again I'm going to bring a lot of pain to him," he says.

I walk around to his side of the kitchen, I stand behind him and wrap my arms around him and I watch him cook from here.

An extremely tall man walks in with a young woman from the back door.

She's giggling and I feel Jaxon tense and politely shove me away from him.

The man's presence is giving me as much anxiety as the shower, is that Jaxon's father? I gulp, although the woman seems happy he does not.

I think she's giddy with alcohol.

"Where's your mother?" His fierce voice asks Jaxon.

"She wouldn't want to see that woman," Jaxon says. "That's not what I asked!" He snaps. "She's upstairs," Jaxon says looking away from the man with fear.

Jaxon had stopped what he was doing and has been standing up in a proper way since this man walked in.

"Thank you that's all you needed to say," he spat and walk past us with the woman after glaring at me which made me also tense up.

"Is that your dad?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says now continuing what he was doing.

"Are your parents married?" I ask. "Yes," he said.

These short replies are concerning me. "Why does your father have that woman hooked to his arm then? Does he have no respect for your mother?"

"No man like him does," he declares openly.

He lets out a sigh and starts finishing up the last few things for dinner before leaving them in separate bowls for everyone to serve their own.

"I thought we were serving our own?" I ask as he hands me a plate of my own.

"I felt like making yours, now, go to my room with that my father doesn't like non-family members at the dining table," he says.

"Especially lady friends," He says.

"You gonna come up with me?" I ask. "I can't my father likes to speak business with me to get me ready to be the man of the house for when I turn twenty-one," he says.

"Oh okay well i'll stay in your room until you come back up," I say.

He kisses my forehead and I blush at the cute action.

"Yeah."