102|Oil

When we reach the apartment I pull up on the outside driveway. I only pull up in the driveway to do shit with my car.

"I hear something scraping from under the car, I'm guessing Robbie probably sabotaged my car," I say. "Want me to fix it?" he asks. "No I can do it, it'll keep my mind off of things anyways," I say.

"I'll get a drink for you," he says. "Can you make it a martini?" I ask. "Yeah," he says. It's only twelve but I need a drink.

Good thing I had a dad to teach me about cars.

I lift the hood of my car lifting the thin bar and connecting it to under the cover to keep the hood from falling.

"Did you buy any Helix motor oil like I asked?" I ask Deck just as he comes back outside.

I roll my sleeves up and lift the manual garage door up and grab the paper towel that's on the desk inside it.

I walk back to my car and I pull the dipstick out to check the oil. "Fuckin' knew it, I just filled the oil less than a week ago, he's emptied it," I say.

The paper towel isn't clean on my first try but on the second try, it is so that means it's empty.

"There's oil in the garage," he says and walks into the garage going into a cupboard to pull out oil. "Here, might wanna clean your car as well guessing they added something to your paint."

"What!" I shout. "The passenger side," he says. I walk over to the side.

My heart drops. "This is literally my baby and he knows this, I fucking hate him," I say.

There's what looks like damage from a key digging into the side of my car the scratch mark spells the word 'Whore'. I knew it was him, he always calls me a whore.

"I don't have the money to get a new paint job I just got one from his last sabotage," I sigh. I'm so frustrated I feel like crying.

"C'mon I know s a paint man he can get the right color and fix your door," he says. "We'll just scrap the paint off the door and then it will be good as new," he says.

"I hate this I hate him I hate that whole family," I say. "He did worse last time this is nothing," he says.

Yeah, he's right, woke up to my car being pink and had sprinkles on it. "Can you get me that sander that Dad bought to fix that piece of shit he's got, for me please?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. "And the toolbox, I wanna get the door off so we don't scratch the rest of the paint," I say. He nods.

...

"Okay don't know how we got here but an hour ago you were helping me with my car," I pant.

He chuckles getting off of me.

I sit up off the couch and fetch my clothes. He pulls his shirt back on as I put my clothes on. "Can you grab me a fresh pair of underwear while I go to the bathroom?" I ask.

"Yeah, in a second," he says gawking at my now half-naked body just my bra on.

"Stop being a creep and go get my underwear," I say.

I squeeze into my jeans and jump a bit to get them in. "I swear you are doing that on purpose," he says staring at my boobs bouncing in my bra.

"No, you are just a perv," I say. He chuckles. "Everything you wore today is black and then there's the bra, maroon red," he drools.

"Stop it," I giggle a little.

I put my small blacktop on. "I don't know why you got dressed if you are gonna take the pants off anyways to change your panties," he says coming back down the stairs dangling the fabric in front of me.

"I'll just stick to no panties for tonight," I say. He groans. "Fuck off knowing that I'm gonna try every possible way to get my hands in your pants," he says.

I snatch the underwear from him. "Aw dang c'mon bring that ass back over to me," he says. I stick my middle finger up at him.

"No, I need to use the bathroom," I say.

I open the bathroom door and use the loo then wash my hands then change into a fresh pair of underwear. I look in the mirror and grab my hair to tie it back into a ponytail.

I walk out of the bathroom. "What happened to your car? Why is the door off?" Candy walks into the house.

"Someone had scraped the paint off of the door so I gotta go get it painted," I say.

"Wanna come to the party tonight?" she asks.

Deck and I are already drunk-ish so we agree to her recommendation.

"Okay, the party starts at five," she says. It gets dark here real quick at about 4:45 every day unless it's daylight savings.

Candy goes to gran my burrito but I slap her hand.

"Sorry I tend to get angry when it comes to food especially when i'm hungry," I say to her. "All good scared me," she laugh.