89|Wishing

Did I sleep? Nope. I'm dragging myself around trying to get ready for school, I skulled two energy drinks am I awake now?

No.

He still hasn't left my mind and what makes things worse is that he will be at school today. He'll be here until they move which is in exactly three months.

Will I miss them?

Yes, I fucking will, I'm dreading the day they leave.

I'm already crying actually sobbing to myself as I lazily brush my teeth. I'm still in my pajamas and I didn't even realize I had one slipper on and twisted pants until I started brushing my teeth.

I had a shower this morning and Skyler walked in, we both screamed at each other and I'm pretty convinced she almost went into early labor.

Mmmm Harley.

Oh great!

Fuckin! Fuckin!

Now get the fuck away from me Harley Fucking Asshole Dyk! I don't wanna fall for him but why does he have to be so damn gorgeous?

I yelp. Loudly I mean real loudly because someone showed up in my mirror and it was unexpected.

And to make things worse it's Harley.

"I watched you for ten minutes and you went from Angry, Happy, Sad, Crying, Whining, shouting, and looking scared..." I've never seen Harley look confused as fuck before.

"Get the fuck out i'm having an emotional crisis right now and your presence isn't helping!" I exclaimed.

I'm trying to shove this demon from my bathroom.

BUT HE WON'T BUDGE!

I decide to go with fake sobbing at my defeat. "Harley I fucking hate you so fucking much, fucking go away."

I keep my whining up and sit on the floor.

"You don't hit me anymore, I hate you," I say. I hear him scoff. "You want me to hit you?" I nod. "Yes! My mind doesn't work anymore," I say kicking my legs around like a child throwing a fit.

He places his foot on my face. I frown.

"You have a rock stuck in between one of the gaps in the grippy thingy at the bottom of your shoe," I say.

"Get your foot off of me... Why are you even here?" I ask shoving his foot from my face and standing up.

"Camille has forced me to pick you up because of something about... Nails?" he shrugs.

"We have school, tell her after school... BYYYYEEEEE," I say and catch him off guard by pushing him out of the doorway.

"Toodaloo," I say and slam the door in his face. I sigh and press my back against the door after locking it.

I slide down the door, I'm so tired.

...

The weekend had come, Jaxon isn't here, Amara isn't but Camille is but I can't stay in her room for the night because...

SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND and that bastard took the space I wanted to have.

So I'm sleeping in Amara's room tonight.

But I'm currently smoking with Decklan, the reason I can't stay in his room tonight is that he has like four guys sleeping in his room and no way am I feeling uncomfortable.

Decklan might come into Amara's room to sleep with me but I ain't sleeping in his room.

I'm fine sleeping on my own.

"Who are these guys?" I ask. "Van Dyk cousins," He says.

"How many of them creatures are there?" I ask. "David had nine siblings they each have at least five kids," he says.

My mouth gapes.

"There is over fifty Van Dyk's close to my age?" I ask and he nods. "I'm evacuating, Amara's room sounds cozy all alone right now," I say and he chuckles.

"Stay, don't leave me," he pouts.

"Leave with me," I pout. "Ooo alone time with Miss Bella," he chuckles.

"Let's go or I won't let you pretend i'm a stress ball," I say and he instantly sits up. "Les go," He says and walks out so I follow behind to. "To Amara or Jaxon's room here we go."

"Wait do you reckon because Jaxon isn't here he's with Amara?" he asks.

"I reckon she'll be pregnant in a week, they fuck constantly, like literally, every moment they have together is sex," I say.

"Wish that was us... Minus the pregnant part, I don't want a kid," he says.

"Keep wishing," I say.