49|Tears

"Why are you crying?" I ask Candy. "I slept with Jaxon again, I'm sorry I'm a horrible friend," she says covering her face.

It's four in the afternoon and sleepyhead woke up and chose to be miserable.

It's Tuesday and I'm confused as to why I'm not at school and why my dad was here earlier today to check on me but not yell at me and also be alright with me just staying here.

My head still fucking hurts, I vomited seven times when I went to pee.

I'm scared to pee again.

I don't remember much last night but that Jaxon's dad was carrying me to Amara's room. I must have been somewhere else because I don't remember walking out of Amara's room but I remember Jaxon telling me he had sex with Candy again.

I don't know how my memories are so messed up, I'm still tired.

I wanna go to sleep but I have a really weird feeling.

"I don't care if you have sex with him, I'm over him," I say. "You sure?" she asks. She seems very fond of Jaxon.

"Just know if you fall for him like in a loving way he will most likely break your heart," I say.

"I know, good thing I like the color red," She says and I roll my eyes.

I have a cramp coming from my lower stomach, I know exactly what that feeling is. But going to the bathroom is gonna scare me if I puke again.

I sit up my body cracking as I do and I moan from it, that felt great.

Oh great, I forgot Harley was in here talking to Amara, and now Amara is looking at me.

I lift my arms like I'm stretching and ignore her eyes. I get off of the bed and walk to Amara's bathroom.

I do my business and check for that substance. Yep at least I'm one of the girls that don't have to worry about getting pregnant

No dick no baby.

I open one of Amara's draws and pull out the stupid fucking cotton.

Once i'm done I wash my hands and walk back into the room. "Where is Candy?" I ask. "Jaxon came in and took her," Amara says looking a little annoyed.

I sigh.

"She needs to stop," She says. "I don't care, ain't my heart breaking," I shrug.

"I don't believe you," She says. "Well, you should because Jaxon is a cheating asshole as if I'd still want him."

Yeah, there's a little bit of jealousy but right now I don't give one fuck.

Her eyes go wide slightly. "He's behind you," she says. "Go away for fuck sake," I say.

"I wasn't having sex with Candy I was handing her off to our other cousin the one you rarely see because he's a real man whore and is always at girls' houses," he says.

"That sounds so fucking cool," I say sarcastically. "It is not making me to welcome you with open arms."

He chuckles. "I'm stealing her for a second Amara," he says.

"No you aren-" Too late i'm already over his shoulder. I huff. "Jaxon, put me down," I say. "Nah i'm good."

"You asshole, what do you want from me?" I whine dramatically.

"You are gonna try and manipulate me again aren't you? Because just know I learned my lesson so I ain't falling for your shit again," I say.

"I didn't know you had another cousin," I say. "I was gonna have her meet my other cousin but I introduced her to Harley instead, they are probably having the roughest sex right now."

"God, she was so fucking happy and wouldn't shut up about how hot he is," He says.

Painful gut feeling right now. We enter his room and he drops me on his bed. "And I wasn't manipulating you, only the truth," He whispers.

"Yeah yeah, fucking bull shit," I say.

He frowns. "You are making me wanna smack you," he says. "Go ahead, it's not like your fucking friends and shit haven't already," I roll my eyes.

"I'd never lay a hand on you," he says. "You have... Haven't you? I've been hit so many times it's hard to keep up with who did it," I sigh.

"Please baby I still want you back it's been near ten fucking months," he says.

"No, no, no Jaxon," I say.

"I'll cry," he says. "It's about fucking time you shed a tear, I cried myself to sleep every fucking night because of you," I say.

"I know, I know I fucked up but that wasn't all me, please baby, I will beg for your forgiveness," he says.

"I'm good," I say.

He frowns. "Please, baby one last chance, and I promise I can be a good boyfriend," He says.

"You are making me want to laugh in your face Jaxon, it isn't time for me to move on because I already have you still seem to be still stuck, remove my name off of your neck," I say.

I point to the gold chain I still see around his neck but the name is tucked into his shirt.

"And not only that, you fucked my best friend, knowing she was my best friend if you wanted me you wouldn't have a stupid fucking look on your face fucking around with other girls and being a dick."

"I'm going back to Amara," I say he oulls me back down.

"Please... I can be better, I can change," he says. "People don't change Jaxon, you need something like surgery to fix your fucking head," I say and move away from him.

"Last night, you begged me to fuck you, and you complained about why Candy got to have sex with me but you couldn't," he says.

"Oo Jesus I must have been really drunk, I don't want your man whore of a dick," I say with a disgusted look.

"Please. I give you that-" Shut up Jaxon, I don't want it if I did my virginity would be gone," I interrupt.

"Honestly I don't ever wanna see you again if I don't have to," I say.

I go to walk out but he doesn't let me. "I can't change on my own, I need your help, I've never been so reckless in my life and it's because I fucked things up with you, you actually kept me calm," He says.

"Another life, Jaxon." I walk out.