112|Angel

I walked down the hall to meet where Harley is. College so far is great but keeping these girls away from MY man is getting tougher, but Harley always gets rid of them.

It's been three weeks since we both started and so far forty-three girls have tried flirting with the hard-to-get Harley.

Last week I was at Hailey's dorm I wanted to keep proving that she is definitely into Harley.

So I said 'Harley wants to know where I am so we'll take a pic and send it to him' oh boy did she tidy herself up and do the 'whore' pose.

Her tits were basically out!

A few days ago I said Harley was coming over and she fixed herself and played with her hair.

It's quite hilarious watching her make a fool of herself for him, but gosh, I don't blame her man is sexy as fuck.

When I reach Harley, I'm basically used to seeing a girl twisting their foot on the ground and giggling with weird hand gestures.

Some try touching him by saying stuff like 'wow you have some big muscles' then go to reach for his bicep.

It's so funny watching his reaction since he does not know how to flirt for the life of him.

But usually, he says he's taken and tries not to send the girl flying. Or probably throw a book at them.

This girl is literally four inches away from him. When he sees me he sighs with relief and practically shoves the girl away to walk toward me.

"I don't like college," he says picking me up. "You are my shield, I am not walking anywhere here without you, twelve girls just today have tried touching me."

"Put me down you aren't carrying me around like this, you can carry me on your back," I say and he lets me down.

When I get on his back his arms hook under my knees.

I move my arms around his neck.

He walks us outside. "God do these girls not know what clothes are? They are gonna tell me it's a dress, not lingerie aren't they?" he asks and I laugh.

"You'd enjoy me in a small tight dress," I say. "You aren't wearing underwear in front of everyone," he says and I giggle.

"You are such a douche," I say.

"That one is literally in underwear," he says. "That's a bikini," I say. "Same thing," he says. "I'm getting desperate to yell at them to put clothes on."

"They are wearing clothes," I say. "Meh, yours are better," he says.

"Those panties you wear to bed are so dick hardening," he says.

I don't wear underwear to bed, I wear SHORTS!

"Harley for the last time they are shorts," I say. "I refuse to believe shorts can be that small," he says.

"They are called booty shorts and they happen to be very comfortable," I say.

"Underwear, I can see everything when you wear them, I ain't complaining about the view i'm complaining that you call them shorts."

"Harley I'm going to strangle you," I say.

"Harley you've been doing this to me since we were kids, stop it."

"Not my fault you keep buying 'shorts' that look like underwear," he says, finger quoting when he said shorts.

When he sits us down he doesn't move me from the position i'm in which is my legs still around his waist.

I'm sitting on the table and he's on the chair part of a picnic table.

I interlock my fingers under his chin and I make him look up at me, I look down.

"I love you," I say.

I watch as his face goes a deep shade of red. He just looks at me, his eyes soften but his face gets redder.

"Well... I don't love you," he says and chuckles. "You ass," I say.

"I do love you, Bella, I wouldn't say I wanna marry you and have a family and all this stuff if I didn't, I've loved you since the second you glared at me when I kicked you off of the chair when we first met."

"I thought you were an annoying-looking asshole," I say.

"I knew I was gonna fall for you the second we met, I could never show it though, always cursed at myself for hurting you, I enjoy seeing you angry because it's cute but when I made you cry it literally stabbed me," he says.

"I love you, Bella, and I wanna show it more, since we aren't kids anymore I shouldn't act that childish anymore."

"You really are my Angel," he says.

_____
This book is coming to an end soon 😱 don't worry there is book two coming and it already has four chapters written 🙄