115|Vanilla

"Why are you angry?" I ask him. "Because... We... Rarely... See each other," he says. "I need to work and I need to study and all this stuff like you do too," I say.

Good news, dad informed me that Skyler is pregnant again, they waited until she was over twelve weeks to tell me just in case they miscarry again.

I'm happy for them, I really hope they get to have a healthy baby.

"I know... I just..." He silences.

He's adorable when he does this. I move my arms around his neck and I move to sit on him since he's sitting on the bed.

"I miss you all the damn time we are apart," he confesses.

"What would you like me to do? I can't just not work or not study," I say. "Day off today," he says.

"Or you could just not have a job until you are a nurse, we don't need the money, I have the money."

"Harley no, i'm not just relying on you," I say.

"You aren't relying on me if I give you half of my bank, you could go shopping, buy bags, shoes, dr- jeans, you can buy whatever you want without a limit."

I shake my head. "No, I'd rather suf-" You can get a cat," he adds and I place my hand out. "Give me that card," I say.

He chuckles. "It's in my wallet over there," He says pointing to the nightstand.

I get off of him and he smirks at me. "Stop looking at me like that," I say. "You should buy bedtime stuff too," he says.

I frown at him. "You wish," I say. "I am a dreamer, not a wisher," He says.

"Keep dreaming then," I say.

"I don't care what you wear, your ass looks good in everything," He says turning me around to pat my butt that is in those shorts he 'hates' so much.

"You coming with me?" I ask. "You can go crazy on your own, just don't come back before five," he says.

It's currently one.

"Why?" I ask and he looks at me bothered. "Just don't come back before five," he says.

"Okay, I'll bring back a lot of stuff including a new pet," I say and he nods. I grab his card. "Why is the card, Black?" I ask. "Like the color black," he shrugs.

Isn't the Amex Black Card, black?

"And you grabbed the wrong," he chuckles. "It's the other one, that's the American express one, that's only used for flights and hotels and stuff," he says.

"Why do you have two black cards?" I ask. "One is just a regular one, it's easy to tell the difference though," he says.

I pull the other one out and put the express card back.

"How much money is in this?" I ask. "Right now? Should be around thirty thousand, I can put more in there though I just wanna put a little limit on myself," He says.

...

Found myself shopping for lingerie even though I said he can keep dreaming, I'm getting a perfect size though. I want it to fit everywhere just right.

I'm not going with a thin crotch area because... Yeah, my whole area would be on show, I don't understand girls that can wear this small string down there.

If I wore what they wore, my vagina would be saying hi to everyone.

I'm currently in the dressing rooms. Wondering if this pink set would go well with my pale skin, it isn't looking too good though on me.

The breast cups are way too small, they just cover my nipples.

This one is just embarrassing.

The next one I try on is dark green, it fits better than the pink one and covers more, I don't usually wear stuff like this I'm more of the like to 'keep myself covered up' kinda gal unless it's for the man i'm a whore for.

Harley is the man i'm a whore for.

I decided to look in the mirror again but this time pull my phone out to take a photo of myself in each set. I send the first one to Harley.

Me: *Photo sent*

Asshole: 😳 Oh... Oh wow, you look... I can't even describe it, you just look amazing, wow, you got a blue of that one?

I quickly change into the blue one, it's dark because I prefer dark blue. This one is a little tighter than the green one, I should just buy them all and give Harley a haul.

Me: *photo sent*

Me: you gonna answer or leave me on read?

Asshole: I'm looking at the photo 😑

Me: is your dick out 🤨

Asshole: pfft no who the hell do you think I am? 🤚

Asshole: you are distracting me from looking at the photo 😑

Me: I've got more

Asshole: well why the fuck are you standing here texting me GET TAKING PHOTOS

Me: so demanding 🙄🤚

Asshole: 🖕

After I finished sending photos and trying on different outfits, I buy ten of them and then continue shopping elsewhere after putting the bags into the car.

I'm not sure if I want a pet today.

I stumble across a store for... Experimenting. Would Harley be into experimenting? I feel like we are very... Vanilla.

I stand in front of the store and debate on whether I wanna go in there or not.

I tap my foot on the ground.

Going in I guess.

______
I feel like yall skip the most important parts lol, Harley has only ever had sex with Bella, he lied about his father and Candy all that to make her feel guilty about moving on you either need glasses or just skip random paragraphs 😭

Sorry, it's been two days since I posted 🤚

In case you lovely ladies haven't noticed I like my men in navy blue button-ups 🤩