52|Perv

"I'm about to start humping the bed if you don't go away," he says. "You don't like it?" I ask. "Go away... No actually stay no go, you can't keep doing this to me," he says.

All I'm doing is showing my new hair in a little nightgown and this boy is going nuts.

He covers his crotch. "Give me a 360 of everything," he says.

I roll my eyes and do a little spin. "Turn back around," he says when I'm back facing him. "Lift the back of your dress," he says.

"No you perv," I giggle and turn around. "Ah damn, it's alright I already know you are wearing white," he says.

I smack his chest. "When did you look?" I ask. "I set you up when I ask you to grab me my sweatpants, you bent over and... And... And... And I can't function."

He was sitting on his bed when I came closer to him and now I'm standing between his legs he moves his hands to the back of my thighs.

I giggle. "Please, let me kiss you? It's been five days and I think i'm doing pretty good," He says.

He slides his hands up slowly grazing my thighs and it makes me squirm because it's tickling me.

He reaches under my gown and cups my butt with both his hands.

"Fuck," He rasps. "I don't remember you wearing small panties," He says.

"It's been ten months since I touched the butt and she feels bigger." he squeezes both cheeks and I giggle.

"Jaxon stop it, naughty boy, hands-off," I say. "No, hands-on," He says.

I shift my knee beside his thigh and move to straddle him. "Oh no, you gonna rub your ass on me again aren't you?" he asks.

"No." I push him to lay down and I place my hands on his chest.

I adjust myself more against him.

"I'm scared, what are you doing?" he asks. I lean down. His hands are on my thighs still. I move my lips near his lips and he closes his eyes like i'm about to kiss him.

I giggle as I move away. "You wish you got me early, it hasn't been a week yet," I say.

He sits up and pouts as I stand up. "No don't ditch me for Amara, come back I want cuddles," he says.

I smack my butt. "Kiss my ass," I say and walk out. "Well come back here and I will," he says.

When I walk down the hall I see Harley and he instantly stops me by placing his hand on my necklace.

He snatches it from my neck. "You look fucking stupid with it on," He says with a frown.

"What would you rather it be your name?" I ask and his teeth grit.

I grab the necklace back from him. "Now I have to fix it again," I say going to walk past him and he trips me over with his foot.

I frown. That hurt. "You dick," I say lifting myself off of the ground.

I wanna slap him so I go to do it but his hand almost instantly stops mine.

Those are some quick reflexes. "Don't touch me or i'll snap your neck then there will be no problems around here," he says the shoves my hand away which pushes me back a bit.

"Well don't touch me," I say.

"You aren't that pleasant to touch," he says and walks away to his bedroom.

Fucker. "Ah well isn't it the princess herself?" I sigh and turn around. Axel is in my face. I gulp. "How's your nose?" he asks.

"It would be fine if you didn't break my nose," I say.

"Harley has, you don't seem to have a probably with the Van Dyk boys," he says. "He didn't break my nose he just made it bleed, and Amara already said he doesn't know how to be respectful because he was raised in an abusive family and can only show anger," I say.

"Well, I'm sorry, I would like to start over with you, we've met before that incident right?" he asks.

"Yes you are my close friends now ex because you ruined shit," I say.

"I didn't really like her... I only got close with her because you were and that's the only time I could get near you," he says.

Ah... Yeah, this man is drop-dead gorgeous but my nose is still a bit bruised. And not only that I'm allowing Jaxon to fix himself and Axel is Amara's ex.

"Axel, you seem decent but I'm technically taken," I say.

"Pfft Jaxon? You actually believe him?" he asks. "Kinda," I say.

He pulls his phone out of his pocket and opens it. "I'm sick of these boys, Callum and Jaxon were talking the other day, talking about seeing if Jaxon could open your legs before a week and if he does he's going to be getting ten grand," he says.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

No no no no please tell me he's lying?

"I need proof," I say and he turns his phone to face me. "Look he's currently typing in the group chat," he says.

It says Jaxon is typing.

Jaxon: Just copped a feel at least she's finally getting an ass .

Callum: 🤣

Robbie: what about the tits? They growing?

Jaxon: i'll check that out later, she's staying the night, but in Amara's room.

Callum: not in yours 🤣 you seem to not be getting anywhere.

Robbie: cash is going down the drain by the minute.

Jaxon: fuck off i'll get her tonight.

"Tell him I just read the messages, like now in front of me in the group chat," I say. "You sure? You don't wanna fuck around with his feelings for once? Like, throw his joke back at him?"

"I'm not even a virgin so I don't know why they keep acting like i'm one," I lie.

"You aren't a virgin?" he asks. "I haven't been one since I was fourteen," I lie again. As if i'm gonna fall for this dude's shit too.

"Why did you lie to Jaxon?" He asks.

"He seems like the type that wants to move fast so I lied so he would move slower," I say.

"Oh."

"Okay well, am I sending the message or not?" he asks. "Yes, I want nothing to do with him," I say.

"I would have loved to play along, he could like walk in on us doing something," he says.

"Wouldn't you get beaten up by them?" I ask. "The only one out of them strong enough to win a fight against me is Harley," he says.

"I'm not having sex with you," I say. "I wasn't saying that, we could kiss or something to make it look like I am fucking you," he says

"Fine, but not today I'm hanging out with Amara," I say.

"Sounds good."