70|Heart

"Can't believe prom got postponed because I went missing, no wonder Stacy is pissed," I say. "Yeah she was throwing a tantrum saying she doesn't give a fuck about some nobody," Amara says.

I'm in her room, it's been a few weeks and my stitches are out but I'm still healing.

The cut wasn't that long but it was really deep the doctor said that most of it is gonna heal but there will probably be a one-inch scar where it was really deep.

The whole cut was about four inches.

Harley is at the end of her bed. She forced him in here, I'm guessing she enjoys hanging out with this asshole.

"And I can't believe you aren't gonna be at school anymore," I tell her.

"I'm kinda gonna miss school," she says. "But I will be going to college soon."

"It isn't a far away one?" I ask. "It is it's four states over," she says. "You are kidding," I say. "Nope."

"Did that asshole do anything to you?" she asks and I see Harley frown. "No, he was creepy though, he'd touch me like we were a couple but didn't try getting into my pants unless he drugged me at some stage," I say.

"I'll kill that bastard."

"Ah i'm gonna piss myself," she adds then runs out of the room after shoving the joint in my hand.

"Sup," I say to Harley like an idiot. Shit stirring him is too fun.

"Piss off," he says. I tread closer to him because he smacks me. "You didn't miss me?" I pout.

"Surprised anyone missed you," he scowls. "Get the fuck away from me before I burn you," he says.

"Aww don't be so moody," I say and go to poke him.

He glares at me. I see his jaw clench. If this were some movie his eyes would be red.

I sit back in the part of the bed I always lay on. "Gimme some," I say quickly leaning over to snatch the bottle from him. He sighs. It's just a bottle of tequila. I smirk at him and lick all around the bottle so he won't drink it anymore.

He leans down near the floor and pulls up another bottle. I frown.

Damn plan busted.

"Asshole," I say. He gives me a smug look as he takes a sip of his drink.

"Do you like Metalica?" I ask. He ignores me. I huff. "Harley answer me," I say.

"Harrrllllleeeeeeyyyyyyy-" I yelp when he somehow ends up with a book to throw at me. "That thing came out of bloody nowhere!"

"Harley."

"Harley."

"Harley."

"Harley."

"Harley."

"Haaaarrrrllllleeeeyyyyy."

"You are really fucking annoying," he glares. "I want a hug," I say. "Get lost, go and hug Decklan or whoever the fuck Jacob is," he says.

"Oo! Okay!"

I jump off of the bed and run out of the room. Decklan's bedroom is on the second floor.

I run down the stairs, nearly falling over... Anyway, I made it to his room with a sore ankle. I slam his door open and I see Axel on his bed.

I ALMOST FORGOT THIS BITCH EXISTS.

I help myself in. "Sup ma homies," I say and I jump on Decklan who was laying down.

I pass out, right smack on top of him.

...

I woke up with Decklan hugging me like a real tight hug like our arms are completely wrapped around each other and our legs are tangled.

It's kinda hot in here.

I yawn and he looks up at me. "Morning, stay still, I'm listening to your heart," He says with his ear pressed against me.

I roll my eyes. "Why are you listening to my heart?" I ask.

"It sounds nice," he says.

His fingers circle my side as he does. His eyes close again. "I'm starving and you smell and look like a great breakfast," he says.

I sigh with a giggle. "I don't let just anyone touch me, so you gotta work harder boy," I say and roll away from him.

He grabs me and pulls me back toward him. "I'll work harder now," he says.

"Let me gooooo I wanna go eat I'm starving my asshole off," I say and move away from him again.

He sits up. "My gosh, this shirt is terrible what the fuck," I say.

"I didn't even know you didn't have pants on," his mouth gapes. I'm just in underwear and this weird-ass spaghetti strap.

I walk into his closet.

"Hey, you little thie-" I lift my shirt off and now his mouth is really gaping.

"Holy shit!" He exclaims.

I put one of his shirts on which is too big for me it's long enough to be a short dress.

I walk up to him, I lift my shirt and place it over his head and squish my boobs against his face.

I hear him gasp. "Oh my..." he says in a shocked way.

"Weird way to propose but, yes," he says and I laugh.

_____
Love interest reveal at chapter 85