119|Spooning

I'm sitting on his butt, he's asleep but if he thinks he could pull that stunt last night and get away with it he was wrong.

I get off of him and he rolls over tiredly, still asleep.

I run my hand over his firm dick from over his sweats feeling it grow the longer I play with it. I see his hand move down to his pants, going over my hand then.

He yanks me further over him and pulls me down before flipping us over and pressing himself firmly against me.

He groans tiredly as he mobes more up me to kiss my neck.

"I'm going to kill you for disturbing my sleep," he said now glaring at me. "But you are gonna deal with this first since you fucked around with it," he says with his cock out now stroking it.

I reach out and grab it but he smacks my hand away.

He kneels and moves up my body more until his dick is right in my face. He grabs my head and makes me choke by shoving his cock down my throat.

Not only is this an unusual position to suck his dick, i'm enjoying how close his thighs are to my face.

He's practically straddling my torso.

He holds onto the top of the headboard and thrusts his hips.

I'm very much enjoying this even though I can barely breathe and I'm a gagging mess.

I suck in and grab his thighs pinching my fingers into them. His free hand holds the back of my head while the other one stays at the headboard.

My eyes well up from all the choking. But he should know i'm enjoying it since i'm now playing with his balls.

He pulls out of my mouth and I'm instantly panting as I roll my tongue around his tip. Gripping firmly around his cock with my hand, pumping him.

His hand laces through my hair and he pushes my head forward to take half of him into my mouth.

I moan on his cock.

His head is tilted back now and he groans. He pulls himself out of my mouth again, he moves away and grabs my foot, yanking me toward him.

I giggle and he slaps my face which weirdly makes me laugh even harder.

"That was for waking me up."

He slams into me in one thrust and it makes me arch off of the bed and whimper. He places his hand on my stomach and forces my back to connect to the mattress again.

He doesn't start slow.

He doesn't start passionately.

He starts straight up on his wild side. I'm moaning loudly already. My body tenses and I grab onto him, I wrap my limbs tightly around him trying to stop his vicious speed, but it just gets faster.

He pulls me away from him and pins my legs to the mattress, wide open.

I grip the pillow grab his one and shove it in my face to stop from moaning so loudly the neighbors would hear.

By neighbors, I mean the one that is a mile away.

The pillow ends up on the floor because of... Someone not naming who.

I run my hands down my stomach and when my fingers reach between my legs I spread my lips with one hand and use the other to stimulate my clit.

He smacks my hand away.

This bitch.

"Do you I have to cuff your hands?"

"It's like four in the morning but yes I would actually not like that," I say.

He ignores me anyways and thrusts harder. I pinch his arms to try and get him to release my legs so I can run away from him.

The pleasure is too much.

I dig my nails into his chest and he groans, thrusting into me faster.

He pulls out leaving me with a gaping hole before turning me over onto my stomach and slamming harshly back into me.

Pinning my hands behind my back and gripped them with his hand.

He grabs my hip and doesn't waste a single second getting back to that vigorous pace. I moan loudly.

I feel wetness running down my thighs, and onto the bed. My body is shaking he's pounding that hard into me.

He lets go of my hands and I lay them out above my head.

He leans over and laces his fingers through one of my hands, while his other hand moves to my stomach and slides between my legs to my clit.

My body shakes and I squirm underneath him, I bite the blanket and feel myself instantly release, coating his cock.

I let a whimper as I push back against him. He pulls out before I completely finish but I'm bummed and satisfied.

He flips me over and I watch as he strokes his cock with a groan then he releases onto my stomach and a little bit lands on my chest, and the last few bits drop right at my clit.

I can tell you that was hot watching him stroke himself.

I giggle. "I should... Wake you up more often," I say spooning his cum from my stomach and placing my fingers into my mouth after.

"Open your legs back up, how dare you do that," he says pointing to my fingers.

I scoop some more up, but this time he watches me as I ease my fingers inside of me, putting his cum inside of my cunt.

His mouth gaped.

_____
One more chapter ✨

I usually write long epilogues so don't worry 🙄