91|Truth

I sigh and roll over to face him, he's already gazing at me. The question I've been wanting to ask but is so dreadful to me i'm scared of the answer.

I wanna tell him the truth. But I'm scared of how he'd react.

He frowns at me. "What do you want?" Same ol' Harley. But this time I actually laugh a little at his rude response to me staring at his dark blue eyes.

Well, it sounded rude.

I don't know how I would ask the question, would I just say it? No, I might come off as rude and then he probably will kick me out.

I dunno this whole situation is confusing literally earlier tonight I was a virgin, I was a virgin at seeing someone kill someone too. I wasn't expecting it to be Harley.

"I..."

"Did you kill... Henry too?" I ask. I had guessed he was the one who killed Henry because I literally watched him stab Callum to death.

"...."

He pauses and lays on his back and stares at the ceiling. "Yes..." He says.

I grab his face and I make him look at me. "Why? Why choose to kill them instead of just doing something else... And how did you get Henry out of prison? That is a big question."

He sighs and looks back away from me. "I don't really wanna... Say why..." he says.

"Please, just tell me?" I ask.

His teeth grit but not in an irritating way more in an apprehensive way.

"It's because they hurt you," He says and lays on his side again to face me. "I couldn't tolerate it, and if those people believed only putting him in reformatory would solve everything they were incorrect."

"Why hurt me and not let anyone else hurt me?" I ask.

"Because I don't like competition, so I got rid of it, the only substantial reason the guys practically gave up on you is that I endangered their lives."

"The day I kicked you off of the chair was the day the guys knew you were mine, but they went ahead and-" He pauses and rolls over.

"Which one of them got you?" He asks.

I sit up and lean over him to see his face. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I know it was one of them because you were a virgin when you came here."

I sigh. "We aren't talking about that," I say. He looks at me.

"Tell me or I won't ever touch you again like I did tonight," He says.

I relax my shoulders.

"How... How many girls have you been with?" I ask. "Relationship-wise?" He asks with an even deeper frown.

"Sex-wise," I say.

He gulps and faces me again by facing his body my way. "Just you..."

"Go on, laugh maybe even be disgusted, walk out for all I care i'm used to being alone anyway," he shrugs and faces away from me yet again.

"Before you leave it's your turn to answer which one of those pricks got you?" He asks.

"None of them," I say. He sits up and faces me. "Then who was it?" He asks.

"You," I say and gulp.

Did Harley really give me his virginity when I was giving him mine? His mouth gapes. "Don't fucking lie to me," he says.

"I'm not, I was sick of being called a prude and all these names because losing your virginity was so important to everyone so..."

"lied," he finishes for me.

He sighs and sits back. "Is that what you wanted me to do for you? Wanted me to take your virginity so you didn't go to jail a virgin? I mean it's a prison you'd go in one and come not one," I say.

He chuckles. "No, I'd kill a man if they even think about touching me."

He sighs. "No, I didn't wanna use you for that."

"What do you want me to do then?" I ask. "I would have never guessed you were one," I say. "Is this why you dodged every girl and apparently never get laid?"

He nods. "Why did you always shove me out of your bed whenever they brought me in here?" I ask.

He looks at me for a moment.

"You make me nervous Bella, I didn't wanna share the bed with you because I was nervous, I was- I still am nervous I just feel like if I got closer to you I'd just end up hurting you."

"Worse than I already have," he adds.

"What did your dad do to you?" I ask. "I don't wanna talk about that tonight," he says.

He sighs and stares off into space right in my eyes. "How long do you reckon until they catch me?" he asks.

"I don't know, but I... Hope... We get to know each other more before you disappear for years in prison," I say.

"Why would you wanna get to know me Bella? I'm gonna be gone anyways."