120|Rebel

We basically spent the two-week break from Amara and that, banging in different spots of the house.

Once at the dining table once in the kitchen on the corner counter where my orgasm dripped all over the floor.

We've had four rounds on both sofas. Once in the pool, three times in the back of his car, once in Jaxon and Amara's bed just to be assholes.

The showers, the floor, we stumbled on the stairs and thought to ourselves 'why moves here is just fine' and fucked away.

College parties where we were drunk as fuck fucking in some random person's bedroom wall.

The basement... We are currently in but... He's teaching me 'self-defense' he has these like pad things on his hand for me to punch, he's always down here if we ain't fucking or studying he's down here.

I swing at his hand and he chuckles. "Elbows down Missy," he says for the fiftieth time.

I roll my eyes.

Missy is such a cute name.

I lower my elbows and go for another hit which pushes his hand back a bit. "Atta girl."

I decide to try and to shock him so I use a defense technique he taught me. Next minute he's on the ground because my defense worked so well that I got him on the ground.

"Maybe I shouldn't have taught you that one, have no idea how a tiny girl like you can do that," he groans and rolls over onto his stomach before sitting up.

When he stands up I go to surprise and attack him by playfully punching his stomach but he quickly grabs my hand and spins me around my arm now behind my back and his chest pressed up against my back.

I have a wide grin on my face as his hand is placed on my stomach.

It slides down into my leggings, he knows I have no underwear on. And he sure as hell has had a boner the whole time.

It's pressed up against my ass right now.

"You are gonna have to pay for that," he says. I grab his hand and pull it out and I run to the other end of the basement.

"I'm a rebel as if i'm gonna pay for something," I say and he chuckles.

"A rebel?"

"Come," he demands with a finger gesture and within a second, i'm in front of him because that was just so damn hot.

"Yes?" I ask.

His hand goes at my neck and up a bit to my cheek and his fingers go into my hair.

He leans down and kisses me. It's a long still kiss, we hold it for a good ten seconds.

When we pull apart his eyes are still closed like he's thinking of a good memory. "What are you thinking about?" I ask moving my arms around his neck.

His eyes open. "I still can't get over it," he says and I giggle.

I know exactly what he's talking about. When I scooped his cum off of my stomach and pressed it into myself.

He kneeled down and got close watching me play with myself.

He purposely comes on me sometimes not every time but a lot most of the time it's in me.

"C'mon teach me some more," I say.

He slides his hands down to the back of my thighs and he lifts me, I move my legs instinctively around his waist as my arms go around his neck.

I frown at him. "Put me down and teach me how to beat your ass," I say and he chuckles.

"You wanna beat my ass?" he asks. "If I can do that then I can put anyone down," I say. He puts me down.

"C'mon midget," he says.

I place my hands on my hips. "I can get you very easily, but fuck me first," I say, walking over to the boxing rink to bend over it.

After getting an ass I realized how easy it is to seduce men.

When I feel his hands move to my hips I lift my leg and cock it to the back of his knee and I push toward me hard.

I don't get him to move at all so I put my leg down and spin around to face him.

I place my hands on his chest and I shove him. He does not budge like usual. This prick I can never get him to move unless he's caught off guard.

"You can't seduce me that ea-" I lift my shirt, of course, his eyes are now at my tits.

"Hm. Maybe you can," he says and reaches out for them, instead I lift my hand and slap him across the face.

He doesn't flinch.

He looks at me and i'm trying not to laugh. "Do that again and we are fucking right here and we aren't stopping until you are crying," he says.

So I raise my hand and do it again.

The end