75|Movies

"How's your summer so far? Haven't seen you in I think... A week," dad says with a smug look clearly seeing how tired I look.

"Ah... Great actually, saw Amara the other day, she came down but apparently, she's using most of her summer to deal with more college stuff."

Yeah, I saw Amara and Jaxon in bed with each other again but this one looked more intimate like they weren't just fucking...

She was on top of him slowly rolling her hips he was sitting up as well and while she did that they kissed and moaned into each other's mouth.

It was hot but like even though they aren't related they literally refer to each other as cousins.

But it was the most erotic thing i've ever seen.

"Um but yeah i've basically just been hanging out with Candy," I say.

"And Jacob."

"Did you need more clothes is that why you are here?" He asks. "No, just wanted to see how you guys were doing," I say.

"I'm glad you are over here actually, I wanna tell you something now that you are here in person," He says.

"Yeah....?"

"I want to continue my family, and your three little siblings Nan wants to take them off of my hands, and I wanted to know if you were okay with that and if you maybe wanna go there too?" he asks.

"No I love it here, I don't wanna move a whole state away," I say.

"But you will see them probably whenever you want to I mean you have your license now," he says.

"I am okay with that, like yes I am gonna miss them," I say.

"Okay, the other thing I wanted to tell you is..." He pauses. "Yeah..." I say. "Skyler she's... Pregnant," he says.

"You are my only child well were an only child but, I've always wanted more kids, especially after you because you were just such an adorable baby I wanted fifty of them, that's a dramatic number but you know what I mean... I also wanted you to grow up with someone closer to your age so you'd have a friend for the rest of your life but..."

"Every time your mother got pregnant like I know it's her choice but she'd tell me she's pregnant then go off and abort the fetus without telling me," he says.

"Dad, it's okay, I want you happy, and you've been happy lately for about ten months now, I'm excited to meet the new babies whenever they come," I say.

"I'm just scared to have another baby again because of your mother, she'd get my hopes up then go to the abortion clinic, and your mother was the sweetest person until you were five weeks old," he says.

"Skyler wouldn't do that, I see how much she loves you, the way you look at each other, man i'm jealous I want a guy to look at me like he loves me, she loves you very much and you can see it in just her eyes."

"A few nights ago when her and I were speaking in the kitchen all I have to do is mention you and her ass is all giddy and giggly," I say.

He smiles. "Yeah, she gives the best hugs-"

I place my hands on my hips and glare at him. "I am offended," I say with a fake gasp.

"You know I love your hugs," he says hugging me so tight I can't breathe. I feel my lungs giving out.

"Now go away," he chuckles, ruffling my hair.

"Boy I came here to spend time with you, your lady friend can wait, I know I interrupted your freaky time when I showed up here and saw her run down the hall naked with a blanket, guessing you guys slept on the sofa."

"We took advantage of the house since we have it to ourselves so often."

"I mean she does have a nice booty," I say.

"I know I touch it all the time," he says. I sigh. "No more information," I say.

"I don't know what to do today," He says. "You mean you planned the whole summer just fucking Skyler?"

"... Pfft, uh... Noooo. As if I'd planned three bloody months of just having sex..."

"But yes," he says.

"Unbelievable, you are like a teenager," I say. "I have the stamina of a teenager because it took ten... Or eleven years to have sex again so yes sorry my sex dr-"

"Enough information," he says stopping himself.

"Yes dad, that's enough," I laugh.

"Wait a minute... Like a teenager, you best not be referring to yourself young lady," He says.

"Dad the furthest i've gone with a boy is kiss them," I say with an eye roll. "Anyway if we have nothing to do i'll go back over to Candys."

"Wanna go to the movies? I'm not letting you leave now that I have a chance to spend time with you," he says.

"There is this comedy movie there right now," I say.

"I'll inform Skyler then we'll go," he says.