72|Apologize

"Jaxon is unpredictable, I actually thought he liked you but I couldn't have that because they always end up hurting the girls," he says.

"Wait so who is Melissa?" I ask just noticing that he has something in his ear.

"Someone I made up," he says. "And they went along with it?" I ask. "Yeah guess he was trying to make it seem like he didn't care about the fake woman."

"Harley was just up for destroying something so he went along with it."

"I think Jaxon is fond of you he just can't seem to control the manipulative way he was raised, I'd see how he acted with you when you two were together, even when you faced away from him he was still looking at you with what I name the eyes of passion."

"I think he took not wanting a relationship the wrong way, I should have told him if he didn't wanna be with you he should have just broken up with you instead of having sex with a whole ass girl."

"Harley is more sensitive than anyone will ever realize, if he wasn't always so angry he'd be some quiet dude."

"Fuckin' hell I think Harley broke my arm," Jaxon says walking in.

His arm swinging is all weird. David stands and walks up to him. "Show me, and why did he do this?"

"Ah, he did it... Gimme a sec gonna come up with an excuse..."

"I told him to kiss my ass," he says.

"No, you mentioned something about his parents," David says. Jaxon's mouth gapes. "And how do you know that?? Hmmm?"

"I have an earpiece in for a reason," David says.

Ohhh that's what that is. "Get back upstairs," he says. "I'm hungry," Jaxon says. Jaxon stands up straight when I see David's facial expression change.

He removes himself from the kitchen and David moves back next to me.

"He's a little shit," he says.

"I also train the boys to defend themselves. It's best you should stay away from them until they manage their anger," he says.

"It's more like they come near me," I say. "Just hang out with Amara and ignore them," he says.

"I usually do," I say.

"I'll teach Jaxon how he is supposed to treat a woman he likes then hopefully he'll trust himself to love you if you still love him," he says.

Do I still love Jaxon? Kinda but my stomach hurts at the thought of him hurting me again. "If you don't want him, Jacob, heard he saved you?"

"Yeah, he did." My face instantly lit up at his name what the fuck!

"He is really sweet we are actually gonna hang out tonight," I say.

He smiles. I don't think i've ever seen him smile... I mean none of the Van Dyk boys do even the other ones I barely see.

"Be careful with him, my boys aren't ones to fuck around with."

"My boys?"

"Jacob is my second eldest son," he says

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!

"What? How many kids do you have?" I ask. "Four that aren't adopted," he says. "I have two daughters and two sons then I have Jaxon and Harley," he says.

"Wait so is the eldest that one on the second floor?" I ask he nods. "Jacob is in college near where your step father lived he actually lives in a frat house in the neighborhood."

"My eldest daughter is 23 my eldest son is 25 their names are Camile and Antonio."

"So Antonio, Camile, Jacob, Amara, Harley, and Jaxon?" I ask. He nods.

"Camile is also in college nearly finished and Antonio has finished but he lives here and will be taking over my business soon," he says.

"I thought that was Jaxon..."

"No he lies," he says.

"Amara will be starting then Harley will be leaving for college when he graduates next year then Jaxon the year after," he says.

"What a coincidence, all your sons are hot," I whine. "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are they the ones I always find interesting!"

He chuckles. "Maybe one of my boys is the one," he says.

I frown and continue my whining. "The Van Dyk boys can suck my dick," I say. Ge holds back a chuckle.

"I know that none of my boys would force you to do anything sexual, no matter how terrible they are."

"I'm sorry but please believe me when I say Jaxon regretted saying you ruined your thighs," he says.

"Cried myself to sleep because of that," I say. "I'll get him to apologize he probably won't do it though," he says.