82|Biological

"Decklan stop treating my boobs and butt like they are stress balls," I say. "They are stress balls," he says then pouts.

It's morning and like usual with cuddly Decklan, I was really warm.

Amara's bedroom is lonely when I'm over so I sleep in Decklan's room. He squeezes my bottom again. "Ahhh boooootttyyyyyy," he smiles.

"You are such an idiot," I giggle. He puckers his lips. "Keep dreaming," I say. He whines. "I want a kissy," He says.

"One but that's it," I say.

He pulls me closer... Like we can get any closer and he gently moves his hand to my cheek.

"I'll make it one... Very. Long. One," he says.

I giggle and that's when he kisses me.

If i'm honest i'm not sure if we've kissed before, I don't think we have. But I've used him as my pillow a lot.

Wow, his lips are soft.

He grips my hip and deepens the kiss. "Wake up Dickhead we are going to be la-" We pull apart and I see Jaxon.

"Hmmm... So this is what you two actually do when you're in his room," He says. "Hey man fuck off she's finally letting me kiss her," Decklan says.

"You had to try?" Jaxon scoffs.

"I'm going back to sleep and I'm not letting Decklan leave so whatever business you have with him it can wait," I say and snuggle closer to Decklan.

Jaxon frowns. "You jealous?" I pout mocking him when he called me jealous.

"You wish," he says. "Oh totally," I say.

Decklan grabs the blanket and throws it completely over our heads and kisses me again.

His hand hooks under my thigh and places it over his hip.

I know I said one kiss but... I lie. I place my hand on his bicep and his hand grabs my ass. I giggle against his lips.

"You with my ass, stop it," I say pulling away.

"I can't help it, it's so squishy and... And... And... I like it."

The covers get pulled from us. "Why can't you just fuck off J- Ohhhh Harley get the fuck out..." Decklan mumbles.

"Move," Harley says cocking his head in the direction of the door.

"No for fuck sake," Decklan says.

"Our biological Father's are here... We need you up," Jaxon says. "Huh? Why the fuck... Are they here?"

They both shrug in sync like they are silently freaking out.

Decklan sits up.

"Amara is already gone back to camp-" she was here? She was in your room wasn't she Jaxon?" Decklan asks.

"That isn't what we are talking about right now, Antonio is also gone, and that other fuck wit, Dad... He's not here either, that's why we are in here."

"You mean we are alone with them?" Decklan says with wide eyes.

They both nod slowly. "Aw, they are like helpless puppies without David," I whisper to Decklan.

He nods. "Literally."

"Ahh... Sooo what are we gonna do?" Decklan asks. "I say send Bella out there, they get distracted easily by small weak women-" She isn't weak and David wouldn't like you calling her weak," Decklan says.

"Maybe if we just stay in here long enough they'll think we left after opening the door for them," Jaxon says.

"I'll go out there," Harley says. "Shut the fuck up, you ain't going out there without me, and I ain't going out there," Jaxon says.

"I'll go out there, what could they possibly do to me-" Rape you," Harley cuts me off.

"They've done it to Amara and Camile, they won't hesitate," Jaxon says.

"And since when do you care what happens to me?" I ask. "We don't it's just getting you away from them is hard and we wouldn't be fuck to get you out of that situation so we want you to stay in Decklan's room."

"Why haven't you gone to the police?" I ask. "Um... It's a very sticky situation," Decklan says. "They own the police, Dad yes he is the boss of your dad and that but Bella they own half the police force."

"What do you mean own?" I ask. "That's as much detail as we can give you," Jaxon says.

"Wait are these the guys that left all those scars on you... If it's too personal obviously you don't have to answer," I say.

"Yep," Jaxon says.

"Why are they here?"

"Probably trying to get Harley again since he's nearly eighteen," Jaxon says. "If you see like a bigger stronger-looking version of Harley... I suggest running because if he sees a small girl he will follow."

"They sound gross..."

"Oh and if you see a dude that has brown eyes and black hair... Run because I look like my biological mother, not that prick," Jaxon says.

"Who do these men think they are?" I ask.

"When unlike David they go for the weak ones, break 'em even more and ah cause more pain, like ah."

"Henry was just a weak old man compared to them," Harley says.

"And they are much younger, my dad had me as soon as he started having which was thirteen," Jaxon says.

"They are that young? They are like thirty!" I exclaim.

They nod slowly. "I can't imagine being a dad at that age," Jaxon says.

"Well you are such a man whore you probably have twelve hidden children," I say. Harley scoffs. "Man whore really suits him," Decklan says.

"Okay shu-" Decklan's door opens.