14|Even

We're in the bathroom, he's gotten us towels and clean clothes for us both. I can't wait to just steal all his clothes.

We are both still fully clothed as he turns the shower on.

Did I mention this bathroom is fucking MASSIVE? It's literally the size of my room and not only that it's HIS bathroom.

Like just his.

"I don't have uh, any girly shampoos and shit, but I can buy them if you want and other lady products that you would need so that if you need something it'll be here."

"See you can be cute," I say cupping his cheeks. "I'll even get pink towels for fuck sake," he says.

"I prefer lilac," I say.

"That's that light purple color right?" he asks. I nod. "It'll go nice with the black towels," he says.

"I'm gonna be over here a lot," I say.

My phone buzzes so I instantly pick it up. "Oop its dad," I say. "He's ringing, so be quiet."

"It'll be you needing to be quiet," he says.

I answer the phone. "Hey, dad..." I say. "Hey, how is Sophias going?" he asks. "Dad I've only been here an hour and you are already ringing?" I ask.

"Yes, I'd like to know my daughter is safe because you forgot to message me you are okay," he says.

"Sorry I forgot to message you," I say.

Jaxon's hands reach for the buttons on my blouse since I took his hoodie off in the room.

I wore this cute button-up today.

He starts to undo them and my eyes go wide. "I'm on the phone with my dad," I whisper.

"Just helping you out," He chuckles.

"Do you know what you are having for dinner? It doesn't have anything you are allergic to right?" dad asks.

"Dad I don't know what I'm having for dinner," I say.

"Ask her mother," he says. "What is for dinner?" I ask Jaxon as he teasingly undoes the buttons to my blouse but he's unbuttoning them from the bottom.

He shrugs. "Just say tacos."

"Tacos," I say. "Make sure you watch what she puts into the food," he says. "Yes, da- dad."

Jaxon got my shirt open so it distracted me a little.

He moves his hands to my waist and he moves his mouth to my neck. I gulp, terrified I'll make a weird noise and my dad will suspect something.

"I've sent you some money in case you go to a store or something," dad says.

I got distracted again. "Sorry, what did you say?" I ask.

"I said I've put some money into your bank account in case you go to the store," he repeats.

I run my fingers through Jaxon's hair with my free hand and I tilt my head slightly to give him more access.

"If that Jaxon boy goes over to Sophia's house I am banning you from everything," he says.

I panicked a little.

"Now, have a nice night, love you goodbye," he says. "Bye, love you too," I say.

He hangs up and I place my phone down on the counter. "Your skin marks so easily," he says pulling away.

"I see you've been helping me undress," I say.

"Yes and i'm quite enjoying this bra," he says. I specifically wore this one today for when I was coming over to his house.

It's black and like printed with lace it's not completely lace, I'd get my ass kicked.

I know he has seen it all day because I wore almost a fully see-through white button-up blouse. I have navy blue pair of bell-bottom leggings on.

With no panties because I don't like seeing the pantie line with these.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he tilts his head to kiss me. His hands slide to my butt and he squeezes both cheeks with his hands and I giggle.

His hands slide under my blouse from my back and he reaches my bra strap, in one little movement the cups are loosened from my breasts.

Ah. How? I can't even get it undone that quick.

Without breaking the kiss I help him get the blouse off of my shoulders and onto the floor.

The bra next and now I've got nothing covering my upper body. "Loving these pants, but they'd look better off," he says not even glancing down his eyes are staying on mine.

I'm thankful.

I turn away from him to get my pants off. I slip out of them and put them on the counter along with my blouse and bra.

I turn around to see him facing away and he's pulling his shirt off.

My breathing stops for a moment and not because he's getting undressed but because he has like really long scars along his back like whip marks.

Ah! I'm naked! I grab the towel and cover myself.

He turns around. "You gonna wear that in the shower?" he asks. "No, obviously," I say.

I'm not gonna mention the scars it could be something big and if he doesn't wanna tell me that's fine.

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" I ask.

"Sure," he says.

"Are you boob, butt, or thigh guy?" I ask.

"Ah, would it be weird if I say i'm a back guy like if a girl has a nice back I find that attractive?" he says.

"I mean yeah, backs are nice," I say.

I notice he's also got some scar on his stomach. "Oh and thighs are great," he says.

"I kinda... Ruined mine so they are probably less attractive." I nervously laugh.

"I think yours are beautiful even if you don't think that," he says.

Now i'm fucking red.

He walks toward me and i'm getting nervous because he's literally shirtless and it's also a reason i'm flushing because he has a great physique.

"It's offensive, you have bigger boobs than me," I say and he chuckles. "No I don't and I don't know that yet," he says.

His arm goes around me and he grabs the top of my towel which also has his fingers between my cleavage that i'm making since my arms are crossed.

I move my arms and allow him to move the towel.

"Oh wow. With the way, you described them I was thinking they were gonna be terrible but they aren't terrible... They are actually really nice," he says and I turn away from him.

Internally screaming.

He said they were nice. Not only one of my insecurities! But two!