13|Snake

"Oh my god, this is what you meant," I say gawking at his house. "This is your fucking house?" I ask in shock.

It's MASSIVE. "Yeah, now, be calm okay, we are gonna go straight to my room and try in every possible way to dodge my mother because she will ask a billion questions in one second and expect you to answer all of them in one second, now c'mon."

His mother aka adoptive mother.

He grabs my hand and we walk up the ten flights of stairs to get to his front door.

"It's so pretty here," I say.

"Yeah, the maids, gardeners, and shit keep it this way," he said and we enter the house.

"No, we can't just dodge your mother I want a house tour," I say.

"Later not now, especially if my father is around," he says and we walk up more stairs. "Which floor is your room I feel like I'm going hiking, i'm not in the right kind of outfit for that."

I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED HE LIVES IN A HOUSE LIKE THIS, no offense.

"Top floor," He says.

"Shouldn't a house like this have an elevator?" I pant. "Yes it does but it's currently out of order and getting fixed," He says.

"Oh, bum nuggets," I huff.

He chuckles. "Now, on this floor, we not only gotta dodge my parents but, the dog and my cousins, now that room at the end of the hall is my room, but we have to pass... Harley's room."

"You live with your cousins?" I ask. "Yes, it's a family thing," he says.

He picks me up and now i'm over his shoulder. "Hide ya face," he says.

I put my hood over my head and I keep my face hidden. He starts walking. I see us pass a room and I almost panic when I see Harley laying on his bed with a magazine that has an almost naked chick on it.

I see him glance this way then he sits up slightly.

"Finally decide Bella isn't the one?" he asks when Jaxon passes the door.

"Yeah... Yeahhhh... Mhm, totally," Jaxon says, and his walking pace speeds up.

When we reach the end of the hall he lets me down. He takes my hood off.

Did I mention this is his hoodie? No? Oh well, it is, and it's very warm and smells like him.

He opens the door and not to my surprise it's untidy... Not too messy though, the room is like a dark grey and there are posters all over the wall.

His bedding is black. Where are the throw pillows? Do boys not know they exist? Why are there only two pillows on his bed!

He has a closet too, the door is opened so you can see clothes hanging on racks and shoes on shoe shelves.

It's a big room, about two of mine.

"Nice room," I say. "How many girls have you brought here?" I blurt out then cover my mouth.

"I don't ever bring anyone here, so don't worry," he says.

He sits on his bed after closing and locking his door.

He lays down and stretches his arms out. Bold movement time. I dump my little purse to the floor and kick my shoes off then make my way to him.

I move up and sit directly on him, I feel how hard he is and I'm not at all uncomfortable.

He sits up and grabs my hips.

"Jesus baby, warn me when you do that," he says.

"We should shower together," I tell him. "You'd be alright with that?" he asks. I go red. "I mean yeah..."

Okay the real reason I wanna have a shower with him is so that I'm already naked so that means I'm partly prepared for him to take my virginity.

But I also spent some time on myself in the shower last night for this night.

"And I dunno why but I feel more confident when I'm in the shower," I say. "Be warned," he says.

"That I have a penis so don't get scared," he chuckles and I giggle. "Got it, noted," I say.

"And uh, I also have scars that I'm a little embarrassed by," he says. My smile drops. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"I didn't want it to seem like I was making it about myself, don't worry, it isn't that bad some of the scars are from biking accidents or training."

"What do you train for?" I ask.

"Self Defense and if we are ever in a sticky situation we should be able to get out of it," he says.

"Whos we?" I ask.

"My whole family," he says.

"Well now I know why you are all buff-looking," I say and climb off of him.

"I'm actually the weakest out of them," He says. "Because I don't train as hard, basically i'm the disappointment of this family."

"You aren't a disappointment to me," I say.

He smiles.