85|Tonight

"I needed that." He walks away up the stairs. Probably to his bedroom. I'm left confused. He spoke to me without an insult.

The front door opens and in walks Axel in. "I didn't mean to be late to the wake," He says to me. Why is this being talking to me?

"How are you doing?" He asks me. Remove your hand soldier from around my waist.

"I'm good, Decklan and that would probably wanna see you," I say. "I'm too awkward when it comes to walking near a crowd of people," He says.

"So I'm gonna stay right here."

"I wanted to, um personally apologize to you, I don't know why it has taken me like a year but, i'm sorry for basically seeming like I didn't want something further with you."

"I meant. I'm for leading you on," He says and facepalms.

"Don't worry, I'm over you," I blatantly say.

"Good, at least I'm being honest when I say I was just using you to be your first, like most of the guys," He says.

"Oh trust me they were honest," I say.

"Someone in this world will love you," He chuckles. "Yeah, I highly doubt that, I'm probably gonna be single forever, literally every guy, every single one has tried to just use me."

"I won't do it again unless you just want a one-night stand it five years," He says.

"Keep dreaming, I need to pee," I say and walk away and I go up the stairs. I feel more comfortable using Amara's bathroom than the one that has a group of people near it.

And I'm having the urge to check on Harley.

I know, he probably doesn't give a shit about me, but I'm kinda fond of him because he really is lonely not just alone.

Oh, and I lied about needing the bathroom.

I knock on his door when I reach his room. "Harley?" I gently say and decide to just open his door knowing he'd just! Ignore me.

I close the door behind me.

"Harley?"

"Ah... One sec," He says like he's panicking. He's in his bathroom. I hear things loudly shuffling like he's rushing around. The door swings open and he's just in his white button-up.

"Why are you in my room?"

I ignore him and focus on one of the sleeves of his button-up. It's his left arm and I notice red seeping through the sleeve.

He swings his arm behind his back. "You shouldn't be in here," he says.

"You are hurting more than you'll show, I can help you?" I say.

"No, you can't no one can, i'm mentally ill because of my father," he says. "You aren't mentally ill, being broken doesn't mean you are mentally ill," I say.

"Just go Bella, I'm fine," he says.

"Harley you can't get better if you close yourself off," I say. "Why do you care? Piss off would ya, I don't want you in my room, I don't want anyone here, I'm... Just go," He says.

"No finish what you were going to say," I say. "I am used to comforting myself, I'm used to being alone, I'm used to solving my own problems, now would you just leave," he says.

I grab his arm. "Show me, I can help you, you'll hurt yourself more if you heal yourself on your own," I say.

I undo the cuff button and roll his sleeve up. I do a little gasp.