Bonus number????

(I miss teen Harley and Bella sooooo here ya go I don't know what this chapter is lol but there's smut in it 😅)

(comments 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🙄🙄😫😪🤣)

(This is a long thing, I swear it's not even a bonus it's just some added chapter lol)

(2654 words)

I entered school like usual and did what I normally do which is... Harley hunt down time. Even though I knew where he was. I don't know what brought the excitement to seeing Harley but... I just can't help it.

Maybe... Just maybe...

He gets excited to see me as well.

We aren't anything official but we do spend a lot of time together ever since well I wouldn't say... That day I'd say when David's funeral happened is when we started actually talking and from then, he was always near me.

I saw Sophia... I also saw Robbie but of course... Um... Of course not Callum. Because... Ya know, Harley kin-

Ahem.

They don't bother me anymore, maybe it's because I'm close to Harley now?

I don't know what Callum's intentions were that night but they weren't good... That's all I know if Harley didn't walk in and startle Callum... I would've had deeper cuts.

Harley is like the protector and bully... I apparently didn't know I needed to make it through this school alive.

Our story is literally the grandmother's dream when she tells you 'If he bullies you he likes you'. I sigh. Does he like me, or was this his smart way to...

Sleep with me?

There are so many theories to this school too, like... Is Sophia an actual cheerleader? Or does she just weirdly wear cheer outfits for fun?

Or did she lose a bet or something?

I guess I'll never know because... Scarily enough, graduation is close.

Jaxon has been... Nice.

Which is weird.

Why is he being nice? Is he scared Harley will snap his leg out of place again, only to slam it back into place to bring more pain?

I feel like he was trying too hard to make me hate him... That's why... I've forgiven him. I don't know the reason why but he needs to grow up.

I found Harley, sitting at the table with Amara... And Jaxon.

"Aww pinky pie decided to join- never mind, I just remember that you are a psychopath," Jaxon says.

"How is she a psychopath when you physically bully girls for a living?" Amara asks. "I only bully her because it's Harley's first liking..." he sighs, "But I always end up with something broken."

Amara laughs. "Serves you right."

Harley stands. "C'mon, let's go to my car," he said and grabbed my wrist to turn me. This boy does not know how to be gentle. "Straight to the point I see."

He chuckles as we walked away. "No bye have a great day?!" Amara exclaims. Harley just flips her off.

"I just wanna kiss you in peace without someone squealing in my ear aka Amara," he sighed.

When we reach his car we stand on the pathway in front of where it's parked. He moved his hand to my waist his other one going to my cheek before kissing me.

I wouldn't call this an addiction. I would just say that I just Really really really really really really really really really really... Really enjoy kissing Harley...