99|Pepper

"You knocked me right out of thought," I say sitting up from the center aisle. He moves his arms around my waist and lifts me.

I wrap my legs around his torso. Unlike me, he's grown quite a bit.

And by grown a but I mean four inches taller and a lot muscly and wider. I only grew bloody two inches so I'm still stuck fucking short!

I move my arms around his neck and he kisses my cheek before kissing my lips. "I missed you today, eight hours apart is fucking stupid," he says.

"Well, this shift is over right now so... I'm free," I say.

"I got a surprise for you... Since it's our... Second anniversary...." He says.

I giggle. "What is it?" I ask. "You'll see, now," join me in the car and I'll drive us to the apartment," he says grinning at me.

"Oh, and I brought you an extra change of clothes because I know you'll complain that you aren't dressed for the occasion so I got you something nice."

"So thoughtful, you used to love the yellow dress," I say.

"I still love it, I love how easy I can get between your legs when you have it on," he says backing me up against one of the washing machines.

"C'mon lemme go get changed," I say and playfully shove him.

I walk to the back office of the laundromat he follows, I always tease him with strip teases, I basically live for them.

...

"Stop that's the cutest thing ever," I say as I see the place decorated. "Where are you?" I ask.

"Like I said follow the rose petal road!" he chuckles. I carry the letter he had written for me as I walk over the petals following the trail he had made.

He's always been a romantic guy it's one of his obvious traits, he's charming and gets the butterflies to swarm in my belly for hours.

I've got his gifts in the trunk of the car, I got him a teddy bear ad a bunch of other things.

I follow them until the bathroom is one of the doors I open revealing candles more rose petals and a shirtless Decklan which is basically how he is ninety percent of the time.

A bath is warm and ready with bubbles and petals as well. "That card was adorable," I place the card on the counter and move to him. His cheeks go red and he looks away from me.

I cup his cheeks and make him look at me. "You are so cute," I say. "C'mon bath time," he says. "You coming in with me?" I ask.

"Yeah, then after you can give me my gifts," he says.

"I put a lot of thought into the gifts I got for you hoping it's enough because I've had such a great time because of you today," I say.

"You could get me nothing and I'd be thankful for just your presence," he says and kisses my nose.

"No I got you gifts and you better like them I can't do poetry but you have a decent card as well," I say. He gently kisses me, our eyes closing.

His hands slide down and cup my ass. I giggle as he squeezes my butt.

"I love this dress on you," he says admiring the red dress.

"I really do," he says as I remove my jacket and place it on the counter. "Now let's get it off," he chuckles his hand already at the zip at my back.

"I want you naked first because once this dress drops to the floor I'll be naked," I say. His mouth gapes.

"You bare? No panties no bra?"

I nod. I plucked my eyebrows and tidied myself up knowing he goes all out to show how much he adores the person he loves.

I got... An outfit... Like a sexy time outfit... Lingerie whatever the fuck it's called it's red and has like a floral lace pattern with hints of black.

I think he'll like it.

I'll be putting it on to surprise him after this.

He undoes his jeans then tugs them down and steps out of them along with his boxers. I roll my bottom lip in my mouth.

His hand goes back behind me. He slowly glides the zip down.

The straps loosen from around my shoulders.

The dress drops and so does his jaw like every other time. I'm bare... I mean I went and got my Vagina waxed with Candy.

And the ass.

Candy suggested it because apparently, sex feels one thousand times better bare like full skin on skin without any hair.

I usually have now what's it called... A landing strip?

Yeah, good enough that's what I usually have but yeah there's no hair down there now.

I took my underwear off in the car when he was at the service station so I haven't had any underwear on all day.

"Fuck... ing... Hell," he says. I've noticed he's cleanly shaven as well, besides the stubble, I told him I'd cut all his toes off if he shaved his stubble, but he did clean it up.

He walks to the bath wiping his feet on the mat and then stepping into the bath. He holds his hand out to help me into the bath.

He sits down and I sit down in front of him my back to him.

The bath is warm. Perfect temperature. He lays me gently onto him. "I remember when we first had a bath together," he says.

I feel him smile against my ear as he kisses it. "Yeah, the first bath I had with a guy," I say. He chuckles. I lean more onto him.

He kisses along my shoulder. "How'd I get so lucky to get you to be mine?" he asks, gliding his mouth doing pepper kissing along my shoulder and shoulder blade.

I sink onto him more and close my eyes and tilt my head slightly as he kisses up my neck. "I hum at the nice feeling then I turn around and straddle him.

"You taught me how to properly finger myself," I giggle, and he chuckles.

"I know your body and how it works, I had to teach you," he says.

"I watched as you gave yourself an orgasm for the first time, fuck I still can't get that out of my head and that was three years ago," he says.

"Spread out on my bed with your legs spread," he groans. "God you are still so whipped," I say.

He nods. "Mhm, you are sexy baby," he says. "We should fuck in here."

"No, because I've got a surprise no fucking until we're ready to go to bed," I say. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I'll be patient even though your boobs are soapy and in my face," he chuckles.

"After our bath, I wanna give you your presents," I say. "Okay I can't wait," he says.

"I'm not good with gifts but I think these are the most sentimental things I've ever gotten someone," I say.

"How did we stay apart from each other for over a year?" he asks. "I don't know how we did it but I never stopped thinking about you," he pulls one of my locks behind my ear.

"Remember our first date?" he asks. "Yes, it was at Bob's diner and bob closed the diner early just to set it up for us," I say.

"I've always wanted to make you feel special," he says kissing the tip of my nose and then my lips.

"You succeed at that, the only time I've been happy is those moments with you," I say.

Since Harley left.