59|Snobby

"Oh wow," I say. "I knew, I just knew you had this great ass body, my gosh." I run my hands down his tatted body.

"You should get a tattoo, baby, a big thigh one or back one would look hot on you," he says.

"I'm scared it'll hurt though," I say.

"It doesn't baby, women apparently find it more painless than men," he says. "You've been hiding this from me to leave me in shock," I say now tracing his abs.

His v-lime is clear too.

He chuckles. "It's how I seduce women, so I hide it."

"Well, I sure am turned on," I say, still touching him. He moves his hands to my waist and slides them down to my bottom.

Oh my god.

We could possibly have sex tonight... I don't think i'm ready for that, but I really, really want to.

I gulp. I really want him in me, I wanna know what it feels like.

He leans down and scoops my lips up with his and lifts me. I wrap my arms around his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist and I smile into the kiss.

I love how he just picks me up.

He kneels on the bed and lays us down. This massive dude is between my legs and on top of me.

Screaming.

His tongue pushes past my lips while he shuffles me further up the bed until my head is on one of the pillows that Candy had put here when she made the bed up for us.

She wanted to make it look romantic but I told her no because I'd cringe.

I don't give a shit about my virginity but I'll probably get nervous with someone going to take it.

His hand slides down. Where is it going?

Oh no.

I place my hands on his shoulders and try moving him but he gets firmer.

I pull my lips away from his but he moves to my neck. His hand is getting too close to between my legs.

"Axel," I say pushing him away.

He gasps. "Jesus, I'm sorry, I'm slowly losing the ability to control myself when it comes to touching you," he says.

"I'm not... Really in the mood, and I'm also on my period," I say.

I still haven't told him that i'm a virgin, I explained to the girls that no one needs to know, all they need to know is if they are my first i'll tell them.

Everyone seems to have a problem with being a virgin and I already get made fun of enough.

So i'm going to keep lying.

"That's ok I don't mind doing it on your period, but if you aren't fine with that we can just watch a movie," he says.

"There is no tv in here so we'd have to go to the living room," I say.

"We could just lay here and talk?"

He lays down beside me the both of us now on our sides.

I move my leg to his hip when he pulls me closer. "I've been appreciating spending time with you," I say... Shyly.

"I've been enjoying my time with you also," he says. "I can't stop thinking about how you kissed that Asher dude, that was hot."

I roll my eyes. "Paige seemed like a snobby bitch, I mean she let you fuck her so she probably wasn't interested in her boyfriend anymore," I say.

"She sounded like a seagull, hurt my ears, glad the music was allowing me to ignore her and finish, she keeps trying to hit me up, but she's just so fuckin' ugly, and didn't smell too nice."

"I have bad days, maybe it was her bad day," I say. "Dunno, I wouldn't fuck it again."

"If I smell bad-" You are different, you have your bad days," he says. I facepalm. "But they do too," I say. "You are an exception," he says.

...

I woke up this morning with... A hand on my boob and a very hard morning wood against my butt. The hand feels nice.

Ahhhhhh.

Slept beside him. It's so warm next to him. I feel his breath in my hair and then he kisses the top of my head. "You awake?" He asks.

"Yeah are you?" I giggle tiredly. "Yeah I have been for a few hours," he says.

He moves his hand and I roll over to face him. "I was waiting for you to wake up because I don't just wanna go out and help myself to breakfast or have a shower," he says.

"You embarrassed to do that?" I ask.

"Isn't my house," he says. "I always help myself to Candy's shit, might eat her leftovers for breakfast, she'll get pissed at me but that is the reason why I wanna eat it," I say.

He chuckles. "What even is the time?" I ask. "It's only ten," he says.

"Come on, my stomach is crying for food," I say.

_____
59 chapters in, wow...