116|Break

"Ah... What is this thing?" I ask the cashier. "That is a cock lock, basically to stop a male from getting hard it's in the teasing category," the lady says and I nod.

I'm putting that thing back. I go back to my searching... For things.

Anything that am I searching for in this store? I come across quite large dildos and turn around to see whips and straps... Everything here is quite intimidating.

But Harley tying me u-

No.

"What does a foam-like pillow have to do with this?" I ask. "It's for better positions and can also help find a female orgasm quick, it's also good for the male." I keeping looking.

Me: would you ever tie me up for sex?

Asshole: Ah... Strange question... Probably, I mean at least once to try it if you want to 😅

Me: I need your help here come help me I'm gonna buy the whole store but I wouldn't be able to carry all of this out.

Asshole: I'll send Amara, i'm kinda busy

Me: 😠 she'll drive me nuts

Asshole: I can't come i'm busy. She's on her way

I frown to myself. Amara has been getting on my nerves since I was sixteen, I can't keep putting up with her shit. She knows what Jaxon did to me.

She hasn't asked me to babysit and thank god, I don't wanna be near any of them if I don't have to.

Harley is the only one I wanna be around that's part of that family.

I keep looking around the store, looking at things i've never seen before and reading the back to see how it works.

I've been left shocked seventeen times.

A bullet vibrator seems normal for a beginner, but would Harley wanna tie me up? No that's embarrassing to buy.

I'll go online for that.

I grab candles that apparently have some oil or something in them to turn you on.

The other candle is called a massage candle which doesn't hurt the skin as bad as a regular candle.

Used for wax play.

I place them in my little basket. I get some cards that help spice up your sex life because mine is apparently boring to people that use stuff in here.

There are kegel balls, all kinds of vibrators, and remote control ones.

Harley would have a lot of fun making me fall to my knees in public with the remote control vibrators.

"You should try this." I turn to see Amara holding a literal like thirteen-inch.

"I'm good," I say in a flat tone.

I place some restraints in the basket and other things that I wanna try out, next thing I know the basket is full and I didn't need Amara here.

I pay for the things and exit the store with three bags.

I carry them out to the car because no way am I carry those things around with me when I go clothes shopping and all the other stuff.

Once I've put the stuff in the trunk I lock the doors and continue doing whatever since apparently i'm not allowed back until five and it's only two. What are you doing Harley?

"You don't have to be here I mean you have two kids to take care of," I say to her.

"Jaxon is fine watching them, I kinda wanted to hang out with you," she says.

"And I wanna talk to you about something," she adds. "When we came back the first person I saw was Candy when Jaxon had the kids... I ended up cheating on Jaxon with her, I don't know how to end things with him, I feel like I'm just stuck."

"He's changed so much, he's a great dad he's no longer angry and all that, but i've just lost feelings, I've liked Candy since I met her and I saw her at the diner in that little yellow dress you wear for work there and I realized I still had deep feelings for her," she says.

"You don't like Jaxon?" I ask.

"I don't, I tried to maybe get some fling or something to have sex with him and try and see if he'd leave me for her but that fucker always comes back."

"I can easily tell him, I'd do anything to break that boy's heart," I say.