21|Extra

I've woken up with an extremely firm thing against my ass. Ahhhh. Jaxon! I finally woke up with him beside me asleep.

I'm so glad it's a public holiday!

We get to sleep in sadly my dad doesn't get a day off but he loves his job.

Were both on our sides.

Spooning.

His arms are wrapped around me and I feel his warm breath in my hair.

I wanna wake him up because I know that morning voice is godly. I push my ass gently against him and in an almost instant response he pushes himself against me and I internally scream.

I push myself against him again and his hand grabs my hip.

"Stop it, Bella, I won't be able to control myself," He says in that god fucking morning fucking fucking fucking voice.

I roll over to face him.

"Good morning," I say. "That ass woke me up," he says and moves his hand over my ass where he gently squeezes. "That big guy down there has been up for about thirty minutes longer than you," I say and he chuckles.

"Did you sleep well?" he asks.

"It was extra warm and cozy with you next to me so yes," I say.

"Did you?"

"I did, the boobies squished against my face at some point I'm not sure because I've never been there before but I'm pretty sure that's what heaven feels like."

I giggle. "I did that on purpose."

"How have you slept with twenty-three women?" I ask. "I haven't," he says.

"I gave you false information about that because those dickheads I call friends literally best ya to death if you don't say you get at least seven bodies a week."

"So how many?" I ask.

"One."

"Okay that's bullshit," I say. "I'm being serious, Harley told me I'd be a fucking loser if I mentioned to anyone I'm a virgin, he even said girls wouldn't like me."

"I was raised to be ashamed of being a virgin and that the more bodies you had the more powerful you'd be."

"So I had to get at least one and it was Melissa," he says.

"I didn't even finish and it was awkward because she sounded like a seagull."

I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing. "How long did it last?" I ask. "Melissa said three minutes."

"When was this?" I ask.

"It was about two months before you enrolled in our school," he says. "If only I waited a few more months."

"How many times have you had sex with her since then?" I ask.

"No, I'm not doing anything with her unless she gags herself with something, it was just that one time," he says.

"I paid Sophia to tell anyone that asks about me that we've had sex."

"Was it in your bed?" I ask. "No it was at her house, my dad doesn't know I lost my virginity to her so he's gonna be pissed when he finds out she isn't a virgin."

"How many girls have you kissed?" I ask. "Ah... A lot, I mean like a lot because of parties and stuff."

"You wanna come over to my house? My parents are on a business trip and Harley wouldn't be there, he's probably either having sex or doing drugs."

"I can't gotta watch my little siblings," I say. "Looks like I'm spending the day here then," he says.

"Wait, a babysitter is coming at nine," I say only just remembering.

"That helps, cause I'd like to spend the day with you."

He kisses me and i'm thankful morning breath isn't something I have to worry about. I move my arm that's under him around his neck and I move my hand to my free arm to his cheek.

I welcomed his tongue seconds after our lips collided and his hand slides up my thigh.

When his hand reaches my bottom he pulls me even closer to him. I roll my tongue with his. He gently pushes me to lay flat and now he's between my legs. Internally screaming!

He's between my legs!

My bedroom door swings open and I practically push Jaxon off of the bed. Hearing a thud.

I wipe my lips.

"Avery I told you to knock when you walk into my room."

I groan comes from Jaxon as he sits up from the floor. "Who's that?" she asks.

"It's Sophia."

The reason I said that is because when she mentions Jaxon, dad's gonna be thinking Sophia was over.

He frowns at me and I stop myself from laughing.

"Why do you have a girls name?" She asks. Jaxon facepalms. "She is a girl," I say. "But she lo-" Avery don't be rude," I cut her off.

"Tell Tyler i'll be over at Sophia's if he comes back early," I say.

"Okay, I'm hungry," she says rubbing her tummy. "I'll be out in a sec to get you guys something," I say.

She runs away from the door, leaving it open. I huff.

Jaxon gets back on the bed and shoves me down again. "My ass hurts because of you," he says.

I cover my face. I'm a flustered bitch right now.

He's hovering above me.

He uncovers my face and moves my hands to the mattress. "Sorry, you want me to kiss it better?" I mock with a pout.

He frowns. "You little bitch, I'm gonna fuck you up," he says.

"Threat of promise?"

"Shut up with that," he says.