92|Oops

Harley looks so peaceful when he sleeps and I discovered that this morning when I woke up. Usually, when I sleep with a guy I end up with his dick against my ass but.

Harley is facing me asleep and his finger is touching my stomach like he's too nervous to pull me toward him.

He opened up to me last night.

I will forever appreciate him for opening up even if it was just a little.

I roll over and grab my phone from the nightstand. I wanna check out what his social media is like.

I go to Jaxons following and search for Harley's username. What would his username be- It's literally just @HarleyVanDyk how boring?

I click on his name and follow him because why not- holy crap he has over two thousand followers.

But no posts. The background photo is literally of the ocean.

He follows only three people two of them are girls and the other is... David.

David had social media?

The two girls though... Hm. I click on one and my mouth gapes. She has photos of Harley! Well I scrolled down a little bit to 2009 she's on his back and they are both smiling.

He looks different though like he looks like he spent more time on the beach than in his room alone.

He's in board shorts- wait... No, i'm so dumb it isn't Harley, the actual time this photo was taken was 1999 it says it in the caption, and Harley was like- oh my gosh!

I miss back when it was 1999.

It's his Father.

Is that maybe... His mother? She's really pretty. Her name is Hailey... All H's. Harley, Hank, and Hailey. I keep scrolling and see her with another kid but he's at least two.

I miss you every day my baby.

Is she speaking about Harley? I keep scrolling everything is with a little boy from pictures taken back in 2009 and under.

I miss those big blue eyes.

The little boy looks like Harley. He looks happy with his mother... If she's his mother, I see in the back of one of the photos, I see Hank, Harley doesn't look as happy in this photo.

I notice when I scroll to the top the last post was from 2009.

"What are you doing?" A tired Harley says and I snap my head toward him. "Sorry I went and followed you, and I checked who you were following, I stumbled across that woman," I say.

He grabs my phone from me.

"He killed her the day he sent me to the orphanage," he says.

He says one sentence and i'm already holding back tears. "She is my mother, she didn't like how he treated me and threatened she was leaving with me to the states, he killed her and ditched me instead."

"He killed her right in front of me, killed her exactly how I killed Callum."

"I hate that I'm becoming like him anyway, I feel like i'm failing what David wanted to accomplish," He says.

He turns my phone off and places it on my stomach.

"She's really pretty, you two have the same eyes, and you have her lips," I say.

"I know, you remind me of her, she no matter what always riled my dad up for no reason, but he'd never hurt her, he never hurt her until that day."

"Do you still remember her well?" I ask. "Only a little, I don't remember her voice though," he says.

He pulls me closer toward him.

"I don't wanna talk about this, not now, not ever," he says and kisses my shoulder. "Now I want more sleep, you can help yourself to the kitchen or to my room, or stay here with me and close those damn eyes."

"You sure you wanna sleep right now?" I ask and slide my hand down his stomach and yes, I finally touch this man's dick over his pants.

It's firm and as long as last night, I really want it again, that felt so good last night I wanna feel it aga-

The door opens and when I turn my head to the entrance I see a gaping mouth.

It belongs to Jaxon.

Harley sits up. Jaxon has a smug look. He can't do anything he knows I can stab him right in the back.

Amara walks behind him. Her mouth is now also gaping.

Unlike Jaxon, she moves straight to the bed. "What's this?" she asks. "It was you I heard last night." she looks at me.

"I assumed you were in Decklan's room so I went back to Jaxon's room, but you were in here," she says.

Harley sighs. "Get out, I'm not in the mood for a discussion about this with you two right now... Actually ever now vacate and close the door on your way out."

"Yeah because you are in the mood to fuck Bella," Jaxon says in a mocking tone.

"So what if I am, at least i'm not fucking somebody we see as a household member," Harley says.

I fake gasp. "I nearly clicked the send button again," I say showing them my screen.

Amara's eyes go wide. "Bella, remember, we are like twins we are that close, you wouldn't betray me like that," She says.

"You are testing me right now," I say phony glaring at her.

"I'm all for Harley and Bella anyway, been trying for like two years," She says. "Yeah I noticed your toilet wasn't broken," I tell her.

"Oops," she says all fake in her tone.

"Jaxon you attempted so much to get Bella and I did completely nothing, you are such a douche," Harley says.

"Ha-Ha, very fucking funny," Jaxon says. "I didn't want her anyway the bitch is too hard to get."

"You got her easy you just wanted sex so you called her hard to get," Amara says.

"Stop ganging up on me or you can say goodbye to my dick," Jaxon says. "I can confirm that Harley has a bigger one," I shrug. "Shhh, unlike Jaxon, Harley is literally like a brother to me so I will indeed hurl," Amara says.

"I wasn't gonna say a thing just stating facts," I say.

"You bitch, you two belong together," Jaxon says. They both walk out with Jaxon slamming the door shut.