109|Enjoy

I'm sitting on the counter of Decklan and my apartment. He's standing a distance from me. He places his phone down and walks toward me.

I immediately start crying.

"It's okay, you don't need to cry baby, you were never mine I was just basically keeping a seat warm for Harley, he wanted you happy, so I kept you happy for as long as I could, and now that he's back, you can be happier."

My eyes keep watering. "I want you to still keep that seat warm, just because he's back doesn't mean I don't want you."

"I knew when he'd be back I wouldn't have you all to myself again, I wasn't expecting us to be together and happy for two years, just know that i'm okay," he says.

I told him, I couldn't have the heart to not do it, I didn't exactly break up with him I more like told him about my affair with Harley.

He pulls me closer to him to hug me. I keep my hands covering my face against his shoulder.

I know he is hurting he's just too damn accepting.

"I don't want to leave you, you make me so happy I didn't mean to ruin what we had," I say.

"It's okay Bella, I know you want him," He says.

"I want you too, please, please I'm so sorry, I just wish love wasn't so complicated," I say still crying against his shoulder.

He pulls back and looks down at my legs then looks up at me.

"We could... Come up with something for all three of us-" No, No, I don't wanna ruin what we have right now, i'm quitting being a maid, I don't wanna see him again," I say interrupting him.

"Baby, what don't you understand by 'you were never mine' hm?"

"He can't claim me, I want to be with you, I love you," I say. "I love you as well but i'm too forgiving, I want to be with you, I want to have everything with you, but we can't do that unless we either sort something trio like out with Harley or I leave," He says.

My eyes go wide. "You are suggesting a throuple? Decklan, no," I say.

"Then, us, we are over," he says.

"No, no, no, no, no, please, don't leave me," I say. "I can't stay if I'm also in love with someone else," he says.

My heart drops. "Who said I was in love with him?" I ask.

"I'm in love with you, Harley probably doesn't even know what a flower is or a sentimental gift, he probably doesn't know how to make a girl special like you do."

"Bella... He does," he says.

"No he doesn't all he knows is sex, punching, and getting drunk," I say.

"Bella, listen to me when I say that he is the one that had control over our relationship, I told you I kept a seat warm for him," he says.

"I don't... Love you like I did when we were kids, I love you yes you are someone important in my life but not like that."

"How did you have contact with Harley?" I ask trying to be a smartass.

"Remember that earpiece that David had but this one is more high-tech? I'm the only one that had contact with him even though he could easily have walked out of those prison gates, but he wanted to pay for what he did."

"If thats true I'm done with the both of you then," I say. "I can't afford the apartment on my own so I have to move back with dad," I sigh.

Dad just recently turned forty and Skyler had to slip that sex got better since then and I still cringe at the words of what my father does with her.

"Why were you the only one he had contact with?" I ask.

"Because I am the only one around you twenty-four-seven, the day at the lake when I asked you out... He asked me to so that you wouldn't have something else with other guys."

"Who are you actually in love with then?" I ask. "You'd kill me and probably her," he says.

"Candy? It's Candy isn't it?" I ask and he slowly nods.

"So while I loved you, you were just acting like you loved me?" I ask. "I loved you until we reach twenty," he says.

"I was happy Harley asked me to do that, but then, I lost feeling about a week into being with you," He says and my eyes sting I'm badly holding back tears.

"Chase after your dreams I guess," I say.

"I'll start packing my things right now to go back to my dad's, I'm not going back to that stupid house Harley calls home," I say.

"I hope you enjoy the videos that Harley sent you, you both are assholes."