118|Cuffs

(long chapter)

He begins kissing me and sliding his hands over my bottom, lifting my dress from covering my butt, and he curves his fingers under my small lace underwear waistband.

Before I knew it his has me against the table with absolutely everything on the floor.

Without breaking the kiss he pulls my dress up until it's bundled up at my stomach. I widen my legs more and he moves closer.

I run one hand through his hair the other hand goes over his back.

He pulls me further to the edge of the table and I feel him reach between us then I hear the metal of his belt clank as he undoes it.

That sound makes me so excited.

He pulls me off of the dining table. "I'd love to fuck you right here but the room has a surprise, waiting for us," he says holding me up.

My legs are wrapped around his waist as we leave the dining room a mess.

When we reach the bedroom I gasp at how changed its looks. The bedding isn't just some plain white thing anymore.

It's silk and red, with more candles and flowers everywhere including petals on the floor.

The drapes have changed to, into long thick black ones. When I look to the nightstand I look back at him.

He has a smirk on his face. I saw handcuffs and lube... Is that a blindfold?

Now my mouth is really open.

He moves me to the mattress, gently laying me on the soft pillow in the center of the bed and he moves to hover above me and leans down to scoop my lips up with his.

He opens my legs more and moves back between them.

He moves his mouth to my ear and I feel his warm breath before he says, "I hope you don't kind but I will be using the cuffs tonight."

He kisses my ear before moving to my neck then he pulls away.

He grabs my dress and I sit up to help him reveal the outfit I have on underneath. When we get the dress off his mouth gapes slightly and he gulps before licking his lips.

"Oh wow."

He lays me back down and looks at me from above.

He moves above me again, pressing his lips against mine. It's a slow, gentle, sweet kiss then he starts kissing down.

"You mean the world to me, and I wanna show you tonight." He murmured, now going below my breasts, down to my navel.

"And I'm gonna have a lot of fun showing you."

I gasped when his lips met my heated flesh, his tongue running up my slit.

Thank god he moved it aside instead of taking it off of me, I want him to fuck me in this outfit.

I moaned out loudly and then watched as he enjoyed himself on the feast that is me. When I felt him suck onto me, pushing his tongue into my core, I whimpered in pleasure and shut my eyes.

The burning sensation of his mouth against my most sensitive parts intensified as my senses focused solely on him and what he was doing; I didn't last long.

"Harley!" I cried out when he pushed two fingers into me, simultaneously with bringing me my first orgasm of the night.

I bucked and writhed, him holding my hips down with his hands as I rode through it, sucking in as much air as possible to my burning lungs.