7|Open

Dad told me to give him a five-hour notice for whenever someone was coming over so I did just that.

By the time it was the end of school Jaxon basically knew everything about me but extremely mental shit. He's over. He's actually over! Oh my gosh! I never thought my dad would agree but he did!

He's there, like near me on my sofa.

"Rules. No kissing no touching no doing anything or he will be sent home without a second chance," Dad says.

"Yes dad," I say, rolling my eyes as I walk past him.

I sit next to Jaxon with the bowl of popcorn, there is a bunch of snacks on the coffee table that Skyler kindly put out for us.

Unlike my father, she is enjoying this.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask.

"Something scary that'll make you cuddle up to me," he says with a smug look.

"The conjuring," I say. "You think that's scary?" he asks like it isn't. "Yes, I do," I say. "Put it on and get close then," he says and smirks.

I grab the remote to put The Conjuring on. I sit back down my thighs about seven inches from Jaxon's because I don't wanna get too close.

I'm too nervous about that.

He can make the first move if he wants to cuddle.

He quickly gets up. "Sorry, one sec my phone is ringing," he says and exits the house. That was random, I hope he doesn't take too long.

I'm in the dark alone watching the conjuring his ass best be in here in two seconds.

The house in the movie looks eerie as fuck.

I wait a moment and cover my eyes when I thought something was dead but I peek through the gaps my fingers are making.

The front door opens back up.

He enters through it and closes it behind him shoving his phone into his pocket he sits back next to me but closer and moves his arm over my shoulder.

I'm blushing now!

I take a deep breath and encourage myself to just relax against him.

I'm not nervous at all or smiling so hard that i'm hoping i'm hiding my face well.

I'm not even thinking about the movie i'm just thinking about the fact that I can feel his arm slide down my back and his hand goes to my waist.

"You are really pretty when you blush," he says and I tense.

Oh no, he can see me!

He uses his free hand to put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

I look away from him to fake scream. "How can you see i'm red if the only light is the tv?" I ask.

"Because I can't keep my eyes off of you so I noticed when your face went a little darker," he says.

My heart is beating so hard it's gonna burst out of my chest.

I'm still internally screaming.

"Don't be such a stalker," I say sarcastically then giggle.

"I'm not a stalker, i'm just admiring you," he says.

"Shut up," I say.

"Why?"

"I dunno, I rarely get compliments so I choose to believe people are lying when they say something nice about me," I say.

"I think you are gorgeous, and that's weird to think you rarely get compliments," he says.

I cover his face.

I can't look at him. I'm screaming, on the inside, and my face looks like ketchup. He chuckles and easily removes my hands from his face.

"Wanna... Introduce your lips to mine?" he asks looking at my lips.

"Nooooo i'm too shy for that." I cover my face and lay along the sofa.

"Maybe tomorrow, at school," I say still keeping my face covered. "I'm comfortable with whenever you feel like it," he says.

"Bella can you get your Aubriana some water!" Dad calls out.

I sit up quickly. "Yep!"

Those three are in bed, Ryan is probably playing a game but the girls usually don't get that luxury.

I grab a glass from the cupboard and use the filtered water to get her a drink. "I'll be back in a sec," I tell Jaxon as I walk past the lounge to walk down the hall to the girl's bedroom.

I enter their room and she's already sitting up waiting for her drink.

"Here bub," I say, handing the drink to her. "Thank you."

Once she's done her drink she hands me the cup and then lays back down. I give her a quick kiss and hug before she cries that I didn't give her one and I walk back out.

I place the glass in the sink and walk back to the sofa where I see Jaxon put his phone quickly into his pocket.

Before I sit down he stops me. "Hm?"

"Sit on me," he says. "Ah. Are you sure? I mean like i'm not the size of a toddler so I could be heavy," I say.

He raises a brow. "I won't have a problem with you sitting on me, trust me," he says.

He's sitting on the corner so it would be easy going sideways on him and being comfortable.

"Oh and what if my dad comes down the hall?" I ask. "He won't care, I can tell you that right now," he says with quite an intense face.

I move to sit on him my back against the armrest but his arm is also there.

"You comfy?" He asks.

"Yes I am comfortable," I say.

I can feel it. I never thought I'd ever get to feel one under me but I do. I can say it feels nice though.

I've heard girls talk about straddling a guy and feeling it as they make out and rub aga-

Has a girl done that with him?

Now, jealousy is hitting me again. A girl has most likely gotten to experience that with him. God i'm starting to feel sick.

He covers us with a blanket and his hand moves to my thigh.

I jolt when a jumpscare happens so I cover more of my face until just my eyes are shown. And when I did that I noticed his hand slid more up my thigh.

What if he can feel the bumps? What if he will judge and does not like them?

What if he'll hate me for them.

I have sweat pants on so why am I thinking about that? He wouldn't be able to feel them through my pants.

I could have kissed him. Right now, I could have had my first kissed and all I said was 'maybe tomorrow' for fuck sake I need to be brave at some point in my life.

I really wanna kiss him though.

He's watching the movie but my eyes are drawn to his lips.

Within a second of a glance from him, his lips are on mine then off.

My mouth falls open. That was surprising!"There see, you aren't nervous if it's unexpected," he says.

I sigh. "Thank you, I would have never had the balls," I say.

"Good thing I have balls then huh?" he asks. I roll my eyes.

"Okay now a longer one," I say.

"You sure?" he asks. I nod.

____

High school relationships always went this fast, they were terrible like at least get to know the man for a month!

SO DON'T COME FOR ME!